Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qhchE6rEZE

~ Personal Info ~

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthplace: Dallas State Hospital
Sex: Male
Potential Career: College Foot Ball
Build: Athletic
Scars/Marks: Faint small scar on his nose | (Healed) Lacerations on his back | Scar on his leg | Scratch marks on his left cheek |
Mental Illnesses: None
Phobias/Fears: Dying, Being an Outcast, Being neglected
Love Interest: Heterosexual
Religion: What ever the fuck is pulling the strings.

Stats

Mental Status:Well, alright.

Physical Status: Fit as a fiddle

Overall Moral:
150/200

Tarot Card

The Emperor
The Emperor shows us that domination of the mind over the heart is sometimes not wanted, but in some cases is it necessary and even welcomed, and that this is part of what we must think about when he appears. When hard choices must be made it's important to maintain your concentration and focus, and this is something this time period will make it easy for you to do. Enjoy the assertiveness and confidence it that this self-control and focus brings. Forge ahead and do what you know is best. If you can master yourself then you should have little problem mastering the world and all the things in it.

~ Skills/Traits ~

Tackler - Skill taken from his football days, Can run quick for short amounts of time and knows how to grab some on correctly and bring them down

Heavy Sleeper - Not one to wake up easily unless an alarm is going off for some time

Smoker - Needs a Cigarette when under high amounts of stress or when he thinks it's time for a break

Positive - Try's to not think of the worse, before it happens (Due to conditions this trait has been suppressed)

Pain Tolerance - Can take a lot of hits and a good swing before it's time for him to opt out.

Slight Alcoholic - Nothing good, can ever come out of this
(Due to current conditions, this trait has been suppressed)

Lifter - Can carry a pretty heavy load before it slows him down.

~ Friends/People ~
-Key-
| Loves | Love Interest | Platonic Love | Good Friend | Friend | Unknown | Dislikes | Hates | Death Wish | Fears |

Alyssa Tanner
You seem to be that one genius who doesn't really speak up too much, I wonder why your not too involved in group, probably because you don't care...don't blame you.

Annabelle Clyde
I don't know how you do it, you're selfish and I bet you probably have just been lying to yourself to get by...

Backston Dewar

Yo we Gucci Cream.

Alexandria Brooks
Your amazing to have around, pretty fucking cool and some one I can joke around with on guard duty, pretty fucking cool if ya ask me.

Hannah Farr
God I hope your okay, first the wound, now this random attack, I swear on my life that if I ever get a clear shot on the fucker I'm taking it.

Chloe Chance
Pretty cool girl, gives me booze, some one to talk to when ever and is always free by the looks of, she is also very generous to her friends, appreciate it.

Olivia Heydrich
I don't think your crazy....whats the word...Unstable maybe?...Or a bit to quick to make decisions, either way you make me and a lot of people uncomfortable.

Andrew Harrison

He's pretty cool, after the talk wit Backston I can see us being good pal's in the future.

John Carter
Reliable, smart and very trustworthy, seems like the kind of guy who knows a lot about life too...wise.

Richard Bronoca
You haven't been outside or near any one in a while actually, I hope your alright.

Katia Patterson
It came it went, move on. But hey, I'll always be by your side when you need help.

Kyle O'Malley
At first I thought he was wicked up tight and serious but recently, I found that he is a pretty fucking fun guy to hang around with, I hope he sticks around for a while...he also deals guns.

Mareceline Blackwell
After the apartments, meeting and getting to know you has been pretty cool, along with your friend veronica as well.

Tommy Cree
I wanna say that you left as quickly as you came back, but you didn't and I'm happy as hell to see you back again.

Derek The Crow
► Show Spoiler

Dead/Gone

Esmund Treaty
Your dead....I wont forget you man, made my life more bearable...fuck, I'll miss you a lot.

Coraline Norman
I...I wish I could of done something....and..and finding out so much later, fucks with my head...Sorry kid.

Camille Foster
I don't really know what happened to you, Maybe you wandered off and are out there surviving on your own.

Amber Wellington
Where'd you go? I can't remember last time I saw you, maybe Houston?

Travis Lantham
He's just gone......I guess.

Lucy Wilthhelm
I hope to what ever pulls the strings in this world, is that your safe and sound.

Patrick Keagen
I wish I knew where you went off too, hopefully to better trails friend.

Jason Udesky
You left as quickly as you came back...I hope to see you again, I'm gonna start leaving behind notes, maybe you'll find them and follow us...maybe you wont.

Micheal Ranolds
Not much to say really.

Nigel Sparrow
Hopefully I'll see you another day

Some Bandit
I...I...I can't believe I killed you...f..fuck...I took a human life...Oh my god I feel sick.

Last edited by Patient Zero on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:11 am, edited 66 times in total.
Patient Zero

Re: Miles Winters

Postby Patient Zero » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:33 pm

A very large update has been dropped
yung ryan

Postby yung ryan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:01 am

camille??
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 pm

yung ryan wrote:camille??
Added
postal_ech

Postby postal_ech » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Oi

Leans in close

What about yo boy, Nigel Sparrow?
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

postal_ech wrote:Oi

Leans in close

What about yo boy, Nigel Sparrow?
I thought I added you, must of glitched

F I X E D
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:33 am

Added Stats

Added Some peeps

Push
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:09 am

Added whole new section based off some moral points system, It's just a test and I'm trying to add more to the profile.
Craynorine

Postby Craynorine » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:57 am

Add Conald.
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 am

Tasty ass update, also if ya want to be added say somthing to me IC or on here, whatever works.