Mary Meadows

To let the world know your glory.
Red

Mary Meadows

Postby Red » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:12 am

Mary Meadows

A child, looking to be roughly six years, small stature, small build. A withered look about them, fragile, thin and weak. Worn, frayed bandages furled tightly around their eyes with scarring peeking from it's edges, hinting... Beneath them, yellowed, cloudy eyes surrounded by vast scars that cover most of their face.

Traits and skills:

Blind
Mary is completely blind. She's not entirely used to it and hasn't learned many of the skills to help her cope with it. She has to memorise new surroundings in order to move around in them freely and she's fallen down stairs once or twice when trying to memorise a safezone area. And at any point rogue object or outcropping on the floor or walls can cause her to blunder into them.

Perceptive
Despite being blind, Mary picks up on a great many things and the extend of her hearing is not to be underestimated.

Sluggish
Being recently blinded, Mary struggles with alot of every day movements, even eating. She's quite slow when moving, even walking.

Quiet/Passive
Mary isn't the biggest fan of talking, she's more of a listener. Most people will find it difficult keeping a conversation with her until she warms up to them.

Current State:
Content
Recent modifiers - Happy, Blinded (Recent, Permanant)

Relations
Key -
Idolized - Deeply cared for - Liked - Neutral - Disliked - Hated - Feared - Gone

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
People
Noah Christaphori - "..."
Kyle O'Malley- "You looked after me ever since Noah went away."
"Otto" - "I think they're okay... i think they're working for Kyle.."
"Hannah" - ...
Unknown Woman - "You and Kyle sounded like you had a fight..."

Factions
Dallas City Survivors - "They're the people outside, aren't they? Kyle's friends?"
Last edited by Red on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Legion

Re: Mary Meadows

Postby Legion » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:36 am

I love you red.