Wade Huntley

To let the world know your glory.
AlphaZER0

Wade Huntley

Postby AlphaZER0 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:25 am

Image Wade Huntley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTKsmmDQw4Y Image Place of Birth... Abilene, Texas Age... 29 Height... 6'0" Hair color... Brown Eye color... Blue Race... Caucasian Build... Toned physique Occupation... Dallas Police, Detective Sergeant Sexual Orientation... Heterosexual Image History...
Pending.

Relationships...
Chloe Chance
I don't know how through all of this I found you, but I did. When I walked up to you at that gate talking about country music, I thought we'd be good friends.. thought we were just playing around with each other, flirting like people do. Now I've fallen head over heels for you, girl. No matter what it takes, we're going to make this work in this hell we've found ourselves in. Kyle O'Malley
Hard not to like a guy with a truck full of guns, even easier if he's just an all around good fella'. First time I met you, wasn't a doubt in my mind that we'd get along.. I think I actually stopped by your store once or twice before all of this happened for advice and parts. You weren't too against the idea of me guarding your moving palace in exchange for ammo, so we'll see where that goes. Happy we're friendly.