Talis Palecrest Character Bio~

To let the world know your glory.
Ollie

Talis Palecrest Character Bio~

Postby Ollie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:32 am

Talis Palecrest

Backstory
Before the Outbreak: Talis had just graduated and earned his Doctorates Degree, He had graduated from StanFord University to become a Surgeon, Though first becoming a EMT- He wanted to get the feel before becoming a full fledged surgeon- After a year or two of being a EMT, he applied at a Hospital to become a surgeon he was interviewed and soon put as a Surgeon at a hospital, After that he continued with his job for nine year's, Soon it became tiring for Talis, he soon broke off from being a surgeon or just atleast taking a break. He had gotten tired of working as a surgeon- Sure the money was good, but it just didn't phase him anymore- He wanted to have a family-he wanted to have kid's- but that was soon halted by the outbreak

After the Outbreak: "We have report's of multiple-incident's coming in around the state- The-The dead are rising-" The New's Anchor said, Talis nearly dropped his mug- No- It was a joke right? This had to be a joke- there was no such thing like this when he went to Stanford University- His wife was still at work- he had to call her-Talis pulled his phone out of his pocket scrambling to put her number in, "Come on- Pick up Natalie." Talis said cradling the phone to his ear. Suddenly he could hear the other line, "Natali-" Talis said but was interupted by his Wife, "Why are you calling me right now Talis- You know I'm at work.." Natalie said, "You have to get home right now- Just-Just god damn leave work- I don't care just get home." Talis demanded from the other line, "Alright-Alright- What's gotten into you?" Natalie asked, "Nothing!" Talis said as he paced around the living room of his house. Talis hung up the phone waiting patiently for her at the front door- He heard the sound of a car coming in the drive way and came out, Natalie got out walking her way up to the porch- "Thank god your-" Talis was cut off at the site of a almost man covered in blood running up behind Natalie, "Natalie! Watch OUT!" Talis said as he nearly sprinted off the porch to her- The man bit into Natalie's neck- Crimson red blood came out from the bite wound from her neck-Soon pooling down her clothes- "NATALIE!" Talis roared as he got a chair off the porch slamming into the man's head, The man went down chunk's of flesh from his mouth coming out, Natalie soon started to fall but Talis caught her, Natalie coughed and gurgled up blood, "It's going to be alright Natalie." Talis said while sobbing, "Your going to be fine." Talis said as he closed her now lifeless eye's

3 day's later

The broken man slowly walked along the barren road infront of him, All he had on him was a backpack and cap- and of course his glasses- His eye's were a bit pink and his clothes were a stained red, He had been walking for day's- he was starving- exhausted-Tails looked to the right of him- his vision blurring-it was almost a gate or town-Talis lumbered over there nearly collapsing on the gate-A voice was heard above him- Was it God!? "Howdy!" Talis heard- he wearily looked up at the man who was perched above him on a truck, "May I ask your name?" The Man said to Talis, Grief still hung onto Talis with a steel-grip but he pushed it away with a slight facade, "Talis Palecrest is my name- How about yours?" Talis asked the man, "I'm Jamie Udesky" The man known as Jamie said, "Alright.." Talis said as he climbed over the gate slowly walking into the sanctuary, "Man this place look's secure" Talis thought looking at the car's surrounding everything and such, Talis lumbered around the town, slowly seeing a Man and doing a slight jog up to him- "Hey Man." Talis said to the Asian Man, "Hm? What do you want?" The man said, "Just saying hi-I was wondering if you wanna go-Uh- Or be friend's or loot together." Talis said, The Asian man eyed him, "I'm a Surgeon- and Paramedic- I could be a Medic for you!" Talis said, "Alright.." The Asian man said, "The name's Rheese" The Asian man said, "Name's Talis" Talis said to the man, They both soon went to go loot starting the adventure that would start Talis off. He would kill everyone one of these undead to avenge his Wife Natalie.

Skills:
Expert - Mastered - Good - Okay - Bad- Novice Medical Knowledge:: Was a former EMT and Surgeon studied at StanFord University to get his Doctorate degree
Acting: In Middle School he use to be in some play's so he know's how to keep a facade and act.
Handling with Melee Weapons: He is fairly okay with a Melee weapon not great nor bad.
Know's how to defuse a situation: Talis is rather good at defusing situations though he isn't great.
Gun Knowledge: He doesn't use a gun nor does he study about them- so he's not really good with this.
Cooking: He's a okay good but not the best- he can fix a meal but not be a chef.

General Info
Name: Talis Palecrest
Profession: Surgeon/EMT
Height: 1.95 Meters (6'4)
Weight: 91 Kilograms (200 lbs)
Sex: Male
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Skin: White
Mental State: Depressed,Slightly suffering from PTSD. Though he is putting on a facade to hide this.

Relations:
Love Interest Platonic Love Close Friend Friend I like them I know them Nah. Hate Them They died.
Jamie Udesky: Gave me a tour of the base, He's a friendly guy and was someone I'd like to know, He might be useful as a ally and a friend. Gwyn: : He went looting with me and protected me and was always at my side, He will always be a friend to me.
Rheese Glenwood::
Is a friend of mine, was the first person I met at the base-And I know he'll have my back if needed. Backston Dewar: Not much can be said about him- He looked pretty edgy when i first met him- hopefully I can find out more about him Patrick Cleaves: He's a alright person- I consider him as a friend who has defended my back plenty of times Leo Stewart: He seem's like a great person to me I like him- were both really big!
Andrew Harrison:
He goes on loot run's with me- Not much to say about him- but he's handy to have around Maryse Germain: She's a fairly nice girl to work with and converse with- I like her- I almost consider her a friend. Katia
She's a nice gal- it's fun to converse with her- Hopefully we can learn about eachother more.

Jackie Harrison
She's a okay person- I did stalk her a few times but besides that's she's okay in my books
Anthony He's a nice man- Not much to say about him- he give's off a friendly type vibe.
Richard
I consider him a friend in he got my back when we were looting and gave me a gun- that's a friend in my books.

Deceased/MIA
[/size]

Natalie Palecrest: I love you- I will never-never forget about you, You were my everything- I will avenge you, I'll be at your side soon..
Last edited by Ollie on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Ollie

Re: Talis Palecrest Character Bio~

Postby Ollie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:49 am

If you want to be in the Realtions area, Please comment down below your name and such and I will add.
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:58 am

Katia demands a place on this sheet
banjo1986

Postby banjo1986 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 pm

where anthony
Ollie

Postby Ollie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:03 am

Updated: Put more people on the list and such- if you are missing please inform me on this thread
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Richard.