Leo Stewart

To let the world know your glory.
Whiteshadow1024

Leo Stewart

Postby Whiteshadow1024 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Leo Stewart Image https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Physical Attributes Full Name:leonardo Stephon Stewart Gender:Male Age:23 Height:6'5 Weight:250 pounds Birth Place: Miami,Florida Alignment: Neutral Good Build:Large and Stalky Hair:Black midlenght with a medium Beard Eyes:Light Crystal Blue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Skills [The Best] [Eh] [Lets do other things] [Disapointment]
[Close Combat]-Being a wrestler In high school and collage has made Leo Quite strong and skilled in grapple and dealing with things in close range.
[Medical]-Went to collage for nurseing and enjoyed it for the most part,knows basic medical work but no advanced opperations or such
[Athletics]-From his sports Backgrond he is quite fit and the constant headbashing helps enables him to run and fight for quite a while without geting winded
[Cooking]-Knows how to work a oven and not burn the house down.
[Crafting]-Could put a Ikea table together.
[Guns]-Only shot a gun once or twice so they still are a wonder and aim needs work]
[Wilderness skills]-Lived a city his entier life and never desired to learn about the woods.
[Driveing]-Never learnd to drive as he rode a bike everywhere so he had no idea how to work a car
Characteristics [Good] [Neutral] [Negative]
[Social Butterfly]-Finds himself happyest around groups of people and makeing others happy makes him happy]
[desensitized]-Finds the act of killing infected to be fun almost soothing and is uneffected by it
[Always Happy]-Is Almost always happy with a smile but can lead to some of his emotions being push and bottled up]
[One track mind]-Once Begun thinking about something it can become comsumeing and be the only thing being persued.
[Reckless]-Does not see danger most of the time causeing him to put himself in a situation of risk for unneeded reasons
[Hero]-Finds it hard to let others take risks for him and will pick the more dangerous job just to keep others from haveing to do it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Relationships
[Loves] [Cares about] [Great Friend] [Friend] [Likes] [Neutral] [Not on best terms] [Dislikes] [Hates] [Wishes Dead]
[The Group]-These people all of them no matter there faults are my new family and I will protect them.
[Backston Dewar]-''One of the first people I met with all this shit started and has been a great to me I love the guy.Also he realy steped up to the leader position''
[Eva Callaghan]-''Shes great to talk and is super nice in my book that makes her the perfect friend plus she is real smart when it comes to survival skills hell saw her make a bow]
[Talis Palecrest]-''Just met him a few days ago but I already like him seems to always have my back and seems to like helping others''
[Andrew Harrison]-When everything was poping off let me inside his hold and made me appart of his group hell most likely saved my life I got his back no matter what.
[Miles Winters]-Been in the group from near the begining although never really talked to him in lenght seems like a alright guy.
[Jamie Udesky]-Been growing closer with him lately and he is great been going through some rough stuff lately I hope I can help him through it.
[Annabelle Clyde]-She is super nice and hanna's Girl Friend so thats two thumbs up right there.

Commet below if you want to be added.
Last edited by Whiteshadow1024 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
Knomad

Re: Leo Stewart

Postby Knomad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 pm

good bio.
Jos

Postby Jos » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Knomad wrote:good bio.
It's an acquired taste.
Whiteshadow1024

Postby Whiteshadow1024 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:10 am

Sorry was previewing things and my gmod crashed gotta redo it.
Herb Runner

Postby Herb Runner » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:10 pm

I would appreciate it if you would add Annie
If you don't know the way, walk slowly.
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Herb Runner wrote:I would appreciate it if you would add Annie
lol no
MrSmiles

Postby MrSmiles » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:42 pm

I like the format of this, It's like the gods themselves made that format for you to use.
Masta of the Arts and Crafts
Character: Jamie Udesky, Jackie Harrison
Contact me on Skype: hhatfie
Steam: STEAM_0:0:4134190
Or Messenger Pigeons, Though be warned I keep my windows closed
Whiteshadow1024

Postby Whiteshadow1024 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:00 pm

*Looks around nervously*