Diablos Police Application

Diablo

Diablos Police Application

Postby Diablo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 am

Steam Name: Diablo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53131728

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SenorDiablo/

Rp Experience: Used to be MPF on multiple Hl2Rp servers, few I can remember is Shockcore, Freedomgaming. Got nearly 4k hours on gmod, most of that time being spent on RP servers.

How did you stumble upon our server?: Just saw it while I was scrolling through the server ist, thought it would be interesting.

Character Name: James Rylan

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 26

Occupation (Current or Before): Bartender

Character Equipment: Nothing too fancy, just household items.

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Tempered Good.

Strengths: Endurance, Stamina, Negotiation.

Weaknesses: Likes to take risks, Easily Bored, Takes things personally.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

James Rylan was born in 1992 in Dallas, Texas. He was born to a relatively average family, his father working at a Bar, and his mother being a house wife. James was a good kid, he often helped out by working around the Bar his father owned, cleaning around the house, or the neighbours. But when it came to school and his social life, he wasnt doing very well. With little to no friends during his school years, and getting a below average grade he barely graduated. As a graduation gift his father gave him ownership of the Bar. All thougg not his dream job, he thought it would be fun having his own business, but on the side he studied law enforcement. That is where his heart was. During his weekends he would work as a mall cop, although not what he had on mind, it would do until he applied for a police department. He was making decent money, until recently he found out his parents were killed overseas while on holidays. With the Bar not doing so well, and the mall job getting boring he decided to explore the country, he became an adrenaline junkie, taking risks to make his life feel like it has meaning. He recently moved back to Dallas in a small apartment, finding another boring job, in a boring city. He eventually decided to try become a police officer, he called the local police station, asking about becoming a law enforcement officer. Now he spends his days at home, waiting for the phone to ring.
HyaneFleischer

Re: Diablos Police Application

Postby HyaneFleischer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Law enforcement is full right now
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm personally okay with this app, with a minor edit; this man instead is studying to be an active officer, but by all accounts isn't one yet because of tests/licensing/whatever. Mall cop is fine by me, it really holds no power and knowing plenty of the sort irl, the most they can do in a situation is say "no," call real cops, and keep others away from potential danger. But, if he is capable of being an actual officer, I will have to say Denied as we are full on law enforcement.

If other admins agree with my alternate proposition, then instead I will give you support on this app.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Moving to pending.
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:41 pm

We could probably accept this now tbh, theyre a great roleplayer and LE is pretty empty
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Legion

Postby Legion » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm fine with that.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Accepted now.