Mila Rosenskjold | Loki's character request.

Loki

Mila Rosenskjold | Loki's character request.

Postby Loki » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 am

OOC
Steam Profile
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17006652
RP Experience: I've been RPing for almost seven full years now, most of it on Gmod, specifically in Fallout RP though I've spent considerable time in many different settings as well. I've administrated on several servers, though I usually prefer to stay as a player.
Reason for request: I just want a foreign character. Just a Norwegian with mountain-climbing skills, five years worth of experience and tools(Which would include pitons, a pair of climber's picks, hammer, climbing rope, carabiners and such.) I should probably also note that I'm actually Norwegian in real life, and I might or might not occasionally use the actual language in server depending on your opinions of it.

IC
Character Name: Mila Rosenskjold.
Character Age: 23.
Profession: Mountaineer and blogger(About said mountaineering.)
Notable Skills and Affinities: Physically fit and endurant, acrobatic and agile. Quick thinker in times of stress. Noticably cheerful and hard to daunt.
Weaknesses and Disadvantages: Dyslexia and Celiacs disease(You'd be surprised how debilitating that can be when you can't be picky with your meals.)
Brief background summary:
Mila was born into an upper middle-class family in the middle of Norway, with a surprisingly mundane early life save for her celiacs disease developing during puberty. Her dyslexia was diagnosed quite late, and the girl fell behind in school resulting in a more outdoorsy-focused life. She barely finished high school, and proceeded with her dream of 'professional mountain climbing' as soon as she could. Really it ended up with her climbing in her spare time and working as a climbing instructor, teaching others how to do what she loved. She worked like this for a while before breaking off, and lived off her savings as her blog started to gain local traction. She didn't exactly grow rich off of it, though she had enough exposure to be able to live in a studio apartment off of rice and cheap foods.

She spent a solid three years saving up money for a trip abroad, wanting to head to the United States for a blissful few weeks of climbing the American northern peaks and ranges followed by a coming down in the flatter south as a tourist. That's how she ended up in Dallas, hoping to experience the south after the trials of climbing in the north.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Mila Rosenskjold | Loki's character request.

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 am

+support very good app, nothing wrong with it.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 am

I +Support. My feeling on the actual Norwegian is it's cool to use it, but don't go gung-ho using full sentences and stuff. Most people are taught English and not only is it weird to hear an entire string of a foreign language, people usually either can't do anything to RP with it, or they will just google translate it and operate off the assumption they knew what you were saying. Not that I expect that to happen, but simply as a reminder.

That aside, rad forum picture.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:17 pm

+Support
Loki

Postby Loki » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Emptybag wrote:I +Support. My feeling on the actual Norwegian is it's cool to use it, but don't go gung-ho using full sentences and stuff. Most people are taught English and not only is it weird to hear an entire string of a foreign language, people usually either can't do anything to RP with it, or they will just google translate it and operate off the assumption they knew what you were saying. Not that I expect that to happen, but simply as a reminder.

That aside, rad forum picture.
Sounds good. I was planning on using it more for in the moment exclamations anyways, like people cursing in their mother-tongue and such.

And thanks<3
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 am

+ChickenNoodleSoup
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:10 am

+Yep.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 pm

GREEN LIGHT. Enjoy being a cool cat :D