Space Hitler's Zombie Application

Emptybag

Re: Space Hitler's Zombie Application

Postby Emptybag » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 pm

ZergHunter wrote:So I'm confused by this. I understand you're saying you don't need a backstory for a zombie, which is fine I agree with that.

Before we approve this, please can you explain this line a bit better.
Space Hitler wrote:it's backstory rarely ever plays into RP excluding its first death. Even then if it did they are often placed under NLR in most cases, and you have the same zombie showing up over and over. Now I don't mean you should simply remove the character as soon as they bite it just have them change their description give then an actual NEW LIFE or unlife in this case
Is this in reference to the zombie biting people, and when they are bitten they to become an infected player?

And I'd like to confirm that as a common infected you're aware it's Play to lose with them. Obviously there's situations where they can ruin someone, but they are just shamblers so without a pack they are not as dangerous.
He's referring to the name/backstory of the zombie, i.e it will change every time he is killed by a player.

At least, that's how I read it.
Space Hitler

Postby Space Hitler » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 am

Emptybag wrote:
ZergHunter wrote:So I'm confused by this. I understand you're saying you don't need a backstory for a zombie, which is fine I agree with that.

Space Hitler wrote:it's backstory rarely ever plays into RP excluding its first death. Even then if it did they are often placed under NLR in most cases, and you have the same zombie showing up over and over. Now I don't mean you should simply remove the character as soon as they bite it just have them change their description give then an actual NEW LIFE or unlife in this case
Is this in reference to the zombie biting people, and when they are bitten they to become an infected player?

And I'd like to confirm that as a common infected you're aware it's Play to lose with them. Obviously there's situations where they can ruin someone, but they are just shamblers so without a pack they are not as dangerous.
He's referring to the name/backstory of the zombie, i.e it will change every time he is killed by a player.

Yeah when the zombie dies the character description changes. Also if anyone gets into a fight with me outside of an event, or where I initiate it. Then every party involved can NLR or Void the combat. This also applies to players who feel the rp was not of a high enough standard to have such consequences to their character.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:20 am

Space Hitler wrote:
Emptybag wrote:

Yeah when the zombie dies the character description changes. Also if anyone gets into a fight with me outside of an event, or where I initiate it. Then every party involved can NLR or Void the combat. This also applies to players who feel the rp was not of a high enough standard to have such consequences to their character.
I got'cha. As far as NLR goes we really don't do NLR for players unless it's an extreme circumstance. Which is why common infected are Play to Lose in almost all situations.

With that I'll approve this app.