yung ryan

Ryan's foreign character

Postby yung ryan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:50 am

FORMAT:

Steam Name:yung ryan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37459410
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazy101174/
Rp Experience: 6 years plus.
How did you stumble upon our server?:Nazz recommended it to me.

Character Name:Laura Adler
Character Sex: Female
Character Age:22
Occupation (Current or Before):Student
Character Equipment:A maglite. (NMRIH SWEP )
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Good
Strengths:Generally intelligent, knowledgeable in computers.
Weaknesses: Lacking physical and emotional capabilities. Often breaks down under pressure, and can't hold her own in physical things.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):
It's a rainy day, and the Adler family stand in the front of London International Airport. They don't seem to mind the rain. Laura wheels a bunch of luggage with her, as she exchanged hugs with her mother and father.
"I'll be safe, mum, I promise!"
"You better, or I'll come over there and kill you!" Every word she says drips with the utmost love and caring. Laura's mom has tears in her eyes.

It's forty five minutes later, and Laura is at her gate, staring at her phone. She's a bundle of nerves, ready to be shipped off to Houston to study. Her eyes flick up to the time on the phone. It coincides with the boarding time on her ticket. She stands up, inhaling deeply as she steps off to get onto the actual airplane. She finds her seat, doing her best to settle in. It's her home for the next ten hours, anyway.

More than twelve hours later. Laura's glad she just has a bed to sleep in tonight, apart from an economy class plane seat behind a baby. She crashes into her bed, glad to get some shuteye before she has to register herself in the university tomorrow morning.

The next day passes without a hitch. Laura continues her life as a student, being floated by a scholarship and an academics program. With the family she has in Houston, she's doing just fine for herself. She works in the bar to give herself some disposable income. Life is good.

Laura is flipping through American TV channels, and then it stops on CNN. There's a headline. Fifty people shot down at the Mexican border. This is a shock, and her eyes are glued on the screen. A few more days later, even more unrest-then, she sees camera footage of a helicopter crashing, a bunch of people crawling out and starting to run towards the crowd around the crash. The anchors drone on.
"This footage came from the social media outlet, Instagram, a person by the username C_Foster. This is very recent, only happening a few hours ago,in the Dallas area."

Throughout the coming week, a general sense of unease fills Houston. Would this disease be coming for them? Only time could tell. Laura continues her school, hoping that this would miss Houston entirely. Her hopes were completely smashed when a runaway train full of infected overwhelms the military. Houston falls into anarchy. She's stuck by herself, and with no one to help.
Legion

Re: Ryan's foreign character

Postby Legion » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 am

+Yee
naze

Postby naze » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 am

I've known Ryan for a long time and give this my (clubbed) seal of approval.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm

+Support
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Mobil support is more difficult than it needs to be
ZergHunter
Site Admin