Red's wee bab - Julie Foster

Red

Red's wee bab - Julie Foster

Postby Red » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Steam Name: Red
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13657689
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReddlesMcReddington
Rp Experience: Hella
How did you stumble upon our server?: I stumbled across a community called RPM once upon a time.

Character Name: Julie Foster - "Autumn" / "Juby"
Character Sex: Female
Character Age: Nine Years Old
Occupation (Current or Before): N/A
Character Equipment: N/A
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful Good
Strengths: Kind, Empathetic, Pretty chill, really just wants to help. Pretty small though. And really likes bugs for some reason. Hates tomatoes.
Weaknesses: Fluctuates between Laid-back and Worry Wort. Small af and weak af-er. Pretty short for her age.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): Born via c-section, medical complications haunted Julie for a good portion of her early life. She was meek and with her small frame she was reluctant to socialize in her early school life. Her home, however, she was far more outgoing. She'd eventually break through her shell, but she retained her generally meek, but friendly personality. Eventually she'd make a few friends, who happened to quietly make her bullying problem stop. Life was, to put it bluntly, simple for Julie.

The day the infection came on the weekend. Julie was unaware, at home watching TV contently and again, unaware... Unaware of the growing concern of her parents as they watched the news on her father's laptop, the reports, news headlines, all flooding in as things hit their boiling point, but Julie in the living room, happy and stuffing her face full of cheetos. Even as her parents told her to get her stuff and get in the car she went along at a blissful pace, completely missing any and all cues to her parent's fear. It was only until they took to the road that she started to realise what's going on. It started at worry, the chaotic shouting and sprints of pedestrians nearby, cars overturned. Their drive was shortlived, a damn near fatal collision sent the vehicle sailing through the air, and for a short moment, rolling into a ditch. Julie was the first, and only, member of the family to wake up.

It took her quite some time to get her bearings, she find her parents seemingly unconscious. Dazed, but worried sick she pulled herself from the car and stumbled down the road in search of help. Unaware of the blood trickling from her head. She was found, twice, however the first figure fled- not hearing her pleas for help as they mistook her for something more sinister. The second fellow, an aged man with a thick, unkempt beard. He tended to her headwound, bandaging it, but strangely, refused to take her under his wing, and instead sent her on her way. Julie didn't think anything of it, she was still dazed, still struggling with her movements after the crash, so she thought nothing of his strange behavior. And so, she stumbled onward...
Last edited by Red on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naze

Re: Red's wee bab - Julie Foster

Postby naze » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:46 pm

I'd like to see a gap between child characters personally. We just introduced the first one and I think it would be prudent for us to wait and see how that goes before coughing out another one.

I guess that means that I'm in slight protest to the idea. I'd like to think that all servers should be wary of children, and having too many or at the very least an influx of them can shine a very negative light on a community.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Reds done this before and Ive seen how capable they are with child characters. If anyone is to ever play one I would choose red.

+My full fledged Support
yung ryan

Postby yung ryan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

GET OFF MY LAST NAME
postal_ech

Postby postal_ech » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 pm

yung ryan wrote:GET OFF MY LAST NAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Red

Postby Red » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 pm

yung ryan wrote:GET OFF MY LAST NAME
I couldn't think of one so i literally just picked one i liked from a list of american surnames. You have good tastes!
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Red
you silly.

Good app, give my support.
(BTW its plea's not please)
Edit: For those wondering, I've roleplayed beside Red for multiples of years and full on know how the child RP will go with him (shoutout rpm)
Red

Postby Red » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Heck man writing makes me tired
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:53 am

Accepted