16 year old app boi

Patient Zero

16 year old app boi

Postby Patient Zero » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Steam Name: The Parasite (Changes when I feel like it to something new and edgy )
Steam ID: 76561198070673083
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070673083/
Rp Experience: I have been with you all for some time you are the judges, but I will list it
Multiple Ns servers
Ns - Pandemic
Ns - L4drp
Ns - stalkerp
DayZRP
The Red Zone
Prophecy RP
(I'll strop)
How did you stumble upon our server?: I found it a while ago, I forget how but I saw it and saw the players and let out a "Yes"

Character Name: Nate Polreich
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 16
Occupation (Current or Before): Highschool Student
Character Equipment: ( When I write my backstory I will provide a reason for these to items at the end )
A compact .44 bulldog
Flashlight
Icepick ( Just give me a hatchet, I'll do the pac )
Gasmask
Bandages

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawfully Good.

Strengths:( I will give a small discription for each of these traits, I will color code his skill in these skills if requested)

Minor Firearms training - I played a lot of video games and my dad brought me down to the range every now and then, you can say I know where to point it!

Smart - These days it doesn't get you too far, but I feel as if it saves my skin a lot, I just don't know it

Note Taker - Every thing I can learn I will learn, in the forum of nothing better then a school note book!

Strict Lifestyle - Use to being told what to do, and doing it when asked

Caver - Me and my mom would go caving in Washington every other Summer! It was always the same place but it was still awesome.

Weaknesses:

Short Sighted - Needs glasses or contacts to see

Allergies - I can not eat any peanut butter, but I always keep my epidermal pen on me!

In denial - Can't come to conditions with what is actually happening and more then likely never will

Hurt left knee - I hurt it during soccer, I can use it fine but if I run for too long it will hurt and make me limp

Very Human - Still regrets having to kill the infected, even try's to talk them out of it sometimes.

Germaphobe - Wont make contact with any one, wont breath regular air, always keep purell on him and wont do any thing that involes blood getting on him or too close to him

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here

When my dad use to work in NYC for police he was at a convention working for security, his job was to walk the K9's around and look for any guns, bombs or anything that could be used to harm any one, his dog starting barking at a bag, a woman's bag he approached the woman he had her back to him and he tapped her on the shoulder, she gasped and spun around spilling her coffee all over, being a cop out on a job in the early morning reacted like any one would, he started to raise his voice at her, she quickly stood down as he did tower over the girl, he asked that she opened her bag, wanting to see what was in her carry on, eager to take her in and throw her in a cell, but the dog was simply barking at some food, she played with the mutt for a moment and fed it, she smiled and seemed to take enjoyment at the cops disappointment, she got up and dd apologize, he did to. Surprisingly, she offered to pay for the suit, but instead he asked for a dinner instead, not sure why, she seemed just as confused as he did, but they were bot young, dumb in their twenties and single, whats to loose?

Skip 5 years and they are married and birth some one into this world, me! Nate Riley Polreich. I was born at Oklahoma State Hospital on December 4th 2001, at 4:58 AM, my parents were proud and it was a boy too, the father was satisfyed as well, skip some time ahead and we are home, my dad is off his job as a cop at the County Sheriff's office, spending time with his boy, things were great, mom got off work too at her flower store, every thing was so perfect, it was all so amazing, we moved not far from the city of Tulsa, right in the middle of moms Flower shop and Dads work, 6 miles away from each to be specific. We lived in a two story house, 3 if you count the basement, it was big it was simple it was perfect, the neighborhood was great, little old Nate was promised good schools and also amazing education and probably friends and life free of crime, it was perfect, too perfect

Skip ahead to middle school, I'm passing with flying colors, it's easy I'm making honors classes and it seems my path is carved for success, my parents are proud and I have the best friends, one of them tells me about the world of Steam on this thingy called a desktop, he tells me all about it and I'm giddy like a school girl to get into it. My Christmas gift was a desktop and my parents were more then happy to get it for me, most of my days and hours will be on here, and my parents loved it when I used it, it made them happy knowing how much I appreciate my gift.

Skip to High school sophomore year both of my parents are stressed a bit, they fight every now and then but it's all okay I know it will be, my dad thinks I'm ready to go to the range with him and fire off some guns, I would have so much fun every time, we always fired the same guns, Glock 17, Glock 44, Ar-15, and Moss berg 580, I loved them I always pictured it as a video game and I was blasting away the enemy or the cop, or the innocent I have to get to rob the bank, or zombie, or combine or vampire, death claw, filthy communist list goes on, I was having fun more fun then my summer road trip with mom, my dad was also a collector of guns himself too, him being a cop he was very strict about homeland defense, he had his .44 Bull dog compact in the safe in the closet with ammo, his shotgun in the attic and also his rifle. it's pretty clear what was for self defense.

Skip to Junior year, mom and dad are getting along better, my mom doesn't work at the flower shop any more but works as electricians apprentice instead, it's kinda cool! my dad has sold the two guns in the attic for obvious reasons. He doesn't use them, ever. We are all getting along fine, but skip ahead a few days, thing start getting strange, closed borders, airports, America is on lock down, I would panic but my dad would always re assure me it would aaaaall be alright, right he was. It was, for now.

One night around 1 Am on a school night my mom or dad hadn't come home, I figured my dad was bust with all the calls lately and I was on my computer, they weren't home to yell at me to get off so what, I hear some one at out glass door on the porch, who the hell? as I headed over I saw a figure and it saw me, it started banging on the door and the glass was cracking I grabbed my house phone and dialed 911 hoping to get some one on the line, more importantly them to send my dad over here to handle the drunk bastard, I yell to the man at the window "I'm calling the police, this house is armed too!" that outta phase him, but it only seemed to drive me, but then I heard some thing, it made my heart sink, my stomach fill with butterfly's, I wanted to be sick the phone..."I'm sorry, but all of our current operators are busy at the moment, please call back shortly, or hold"....Crash....That was the glass door, I dropped the phone as the thing looked to me and limped at me, it hung by a string making it's classic beep beep beep beep. I ran to my parents room saying one word "27418....27418....27418....27418" I ran in and threw the close door open and pushed away the coats, and dresses, the wall safe. I put in the code, 27418. It beeped and opened, I grabbed the .44 bulldog, my hands began to sweat, I grabbed the ammo too and loaded each and every bullet, all 6. my hands were clammy and wet. The fake wooden door made from cheap plastic didn't do much to stop the man, he came in and looked at me, I gulped and raises the gun to his gut asking him to stay at the door, I pulled back the hammer "Am I ready for this?" I though....he limped to me, I looked to his limping and saw what leg it was, the right one I gave him a final warning, "Stop now or you are gonna be shot!" he kept coming growling, I was running out of room to back up, he seemed to start limp running when I took the shot, the .44 round when straight through his left knee cap and brought him down to crawling, it didn't seem to phase him, was he on drugs...Heroin?...Bath salts, maybe it's like that Florida incident my dad was talking about...I was confused, I hoped up on the bed and jumped past him and went to my room, the gun was not with me...

I woke up the next morning, I ran upstairs, I yelled for mom and dad no response, my mom nor dads car or cruiser were in the driveway, just my bike, I heard a growl from upstairs, I looked up the 14 stairs and saw it...it...it was standing, but that's biologically impossible, I looked, It's right leg, was it playing me?! It screeched and stepped onto the stair with it's left leg and it snapped it fell down all the stairs and when it got to my feet it's head had it's spin sticking out of my neck, blood...every where...on me...the rug....the wall...the door, I went in my room, and I couldn't believe it...but I was crying.

I woke up the next morning, my gas mask on my face, I held a fire poker in my hands and had dish gloves on and my arms were wrapped in garbage bags, feet too, I looked to the man, he hasn't moved, I took the fire poked and poked his leg....nothing, I let out a gasp of air and grabbed his body, I dragged it out the front door into the driveway, I ditched the gloves the arm pieces and the poker there too, but not the legs, there was blood in the house, I locked every door,window and piece some one could get into a put a towel over the blood and shivered, I threw the pants pieces in the fire too, hell to be safe...Hell,I threw my cloths in there as well, I set them a blaze and called the cops, EMS more like....no answer, same pre recorded message as last time, what was going on, and where is mom and dad...

I sat in my house in my neigh boor hood, every time I got hungry I grabbed food from mey neighbors' who houses were unlocked...I know it was wrong but I was scared to go far from home, I kept my bike in my room now, my mom would kill me if she found this, and my dad would scream at me if he found out I was carrying his revolver on him...one day I was at my neighbors going through a fridge, looking for canned goods at most, but the cheese cake wouldn't hurt, I saw a police cruiser turn in my drive way, Dad! I ran outside but two masked men got out, did he capture some one?...they were the drivers...No, I looked at the number of the car, it was different from his, I let out some hair, the man on the left tossed a bag to the other, the headed in, I went in a bit after them as well, I crept in behind them, my gun tucked away in my back pocket, one had a bat, wooden, slugger. the other had..a stick, no it was a table leg, they started going through the house, the food was what they got, I popped out and grabbed one of their arms after hearing some cans russle I looked at the man taller then me, "Hey don't touch my stuff!"...remember that bat? he swiped me a good one with it, corner got my cheek I was bleeding, he looks at me " Ayo Denar! Little homie wanna be tough! " I saw a man come down from the hall, he looked at me, he was wearing all black and had one some finger less gloves, I looked at him, he looked at me and spoke " You do that to him? " He looked to his burly...fat..friend? couldn't tell, he replied " Yeah, little suck'a snuck on me stealin his shits. " I could tell that this Denar was calling the shots, the way he just bowed down to him...metaphorically of course. this "Denar" looks top me " Well....he caught you stealing...and telling from the uniform in the closet, and the open safe...and the shell on the ground...this is a cops son...wheres the gun? " I looked to him " My dad took it, said he had a call, I swear. " He smiled and gently hit my shoulder with the table leg I got up, the .44 fell out of my back pocket, my heart sank. He looked up at me " Didn't your father ever tell you not to lie to the law? " Next I was met with was a punch from the man who's name I was yet to get, my nose was bleeding all I heard was " Andrewmiah, take this boy out to the yard...teach him who is the law.... ", He responded " Withe pleasure, the took my bag, the ammo for the gun, threw it in front of me and bot began to beet me senseless, with they hands and feet, I could feel them holding back, maybe me being young got the best of them, and when they were done I could feel pain all over, as if they hit the right the right spots, luckily they weren't girls or it would of been a lot worse, the man now known as "Denar" looked to me he spoke, I could only see him with the eye and half he left me from the beating " I shall leave you some food....your now cracked glasses, yeesh might want to get those fixed, and your fathers gun, to remember him...Enjoy. " He walked over to the cruiser his friend spit on me...disgusting...they rode off, I could feel it in my chest once again, I grabbed the gun...I was crying.

The next few days, I found more ammunition for the gun, they didn't check the attic now..did they? I tended my "Wounds"...Nothing some butterfly band aids and some good ol' HP couldn't fix, I started to expand where I was looting, and what I was looting, I no longer carried just the gun on me though. . .I carried my moms Ice pic..Caving but same thing, I hated getting blood on me, even my own. this was clean, it went in it went out no mess, I also started documenting their behavior..how they can smell...taste, and how smart they are, and how they group up to take down foes....Mom nor Dad hadn't come home, I keep leaving sticky's on the fridge for them, theirs no more room on the fridge, city feels dry. . . I'm getting far too hungry but I'm looking at dads maps, a small town about a 20 minute bike ride away if I pedal to the medal....Corn fields, Church, Farmhouses, gotta be some water pumps, got be weapons and all churches have non perishables, I garb my dads gun, load it up, thrown down my gas mask and tighten the filter, get the ice pic, get on my broken glasses,I shut and lock the door, get on my yellow BMX, and I pedal to the fucking medal.
Last edited by Patient Zero on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emptybag

Re: 16 year old app boi

Postby Emptybag » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Alright so spelling and grammatical errors aside (I understand this was a long app but periods and spell check really help reading), I really like this app. Thought was put into it, there is reason for most things, aside from maybe the robbers leaving your father's gun behind, but I'll chalk that up to them having humanity as it was the beginning and suspend my disbelief.

That being said, we can't actually give you the Bull .44 as the TFA arms packs aside from the NMRIH ones were taken down by TFA so not everybody has them (you only have them if you had downloaded them while they were still up on the workshop). And as much as I'd say, "we'll give you a 686 instead and PAC can do the rest." The 686 actually currently has no specified ammo type and can't be loaded. We're looking into fixing that (as well as an alternative to those TFA weapons or seeing if we can get them back in existance for the people that don't have it locally), but until then I'm going to have to basically say the pistol will have to be a G17 for now, as it is standard for cops and it actually works.

That being said if we ever fix the TFA addon situation somehow or get the 686 to have a ammo type, I'd be willing to trade it off for your placeholder weapon.

tl;dr +support
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Emptybag wrote:Alright so spelling and grammatical errors aside (I understand this was a long app but periods and spell check really help reading), I really like this app. Thought was put into it, there is reason for most things, aside from maybe the robbers leaving your father's gun behind, but I'll chalk that up to them having humanity as it was the beginning and suspend my disbelief.

That being said, we can't actually give you the Bull .44 as the TFA arms packs aside from the NMRIH ones were taken down by TFA so not everybody has them (you only have them if you had downloaded them while they were still up on the workshop). And as much as I'd say, "we'll give you a 686 instead and PAC can do the rest." The 686 actually currently has no specified ammo type and can't be loaded. We're looking into fixing that (as well as an alternative to those TFA weapons or seeing if we can get them back in existance for the people that don't have it locally), but until then I'm going to have to basically say the pistol will have to be a G17 for now, as it is standard for cops and it actually works.

That being said if we ever fix the TFA addon situation somehow or get the 686 to have a ammo type, I'd be willing to trade it off for your placeholder weapon.

tl;dr +support

I plan to fix it tmr as I have not slept in a day and typed this when I was tired, it was rushed and I was listening to rock :D
I planned to use the 686 but just replace the model with the .44 from TFA in PAC, but seeing as to how that is not working as well, damn
I really appreciate your support on this app it took me an hour to type up and a lot of backstory writing and planning has been put
into place, you have no idea how much your support drives me to play this character.

Thanks!
~Number
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Emptybag wrote:Alright so spelling and grammatical errors aside (I understand this was a long app but periods and spell check really help reading), I really like this app. Thought was put into it, there is reason for most things, aside from maybe the robbers leaving your father's gun behind, but I'll chalk that up to them having humanity as it was the beginning and suspend my disbelief.

tl;dr +support
Psst TFA works again with the reupload, also I support you
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:04 pm

HyaneFleischer wrote:Psst TFA works again with the reupload
This is true, I had no idea someone beat us to our own idea and reuploaded it nor did I know it was added too our content. So they should work okay. But also IIRC we had alternate issues with then regarding reload animations or sounds (but they fire!)

THis is hardly the place for a firearm addon discussion but I'll leave it at "they function, refinement ongoing."
Mossino

Postby Mossino » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 am

+Support my dude.
Spring

Postby Spring » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 am

Support

known you

Married you ic (why u leb me)

And rped with you as both Chelsie and Jason and Martin

You know how to rp as a character and especially from yesterday, you were calm and that's the kind of person we need for thing s like this
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:21 am

+support
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Knomad

Postby Knomad » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 am

While I may not have known Zero that long, just about every character I've seen him make is amazing and I've always enjoyed RPing with him.

+SupPORT BOI.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

accepted