Mary 'Mute' Meadows

Red

Mary 'Mute' Meadows

Postby Red » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Steam Name: Red
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13657689
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReddlesMcReddington/
Rp Experience: For about 8 of my 10 years on steam, something stupid like that.
How did you stumble upon our server?: RPM, i don't even remember what the acronym means. Wasn't it RolePlay Movement or something like that?

Character Name:
Mary 'Mute' Meadows
Character Sex: Female
Character Age: Six Years Old
Occupation (Current or Before): Full time kiddo
Character Equipment: Roll of bandages (Being worn around Eyes). Waist Satchel only containing a second, smaller roll of bandages.
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful Good
Strengths: Very Perceptive, especially with her hearing. Particularly kind, thoughtful.
Weaknesses: Blind, not fully accustomed to it and often has to ask where she is. Speaks very quietly, oversensitive to sound. Doesn't like being left alone, gets sad alot. Insists on keeping her scars covered.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):
"Mum..?" "Yes Dearie?" "Can... um.. can you cover up my um.." Mary, later to be known as 'Mute', makes a rough gesture to her face, the space around her eyes still being heavily scarred from the fire at school some time last year. She'd been enjoying the new school much less, the relentless chattering and shocked reactions to her scars made her uncomfortable, even a year later, they weren't getting better. "You don't need to cover them.. you should be proud of them." Mute huffed a faint sigh and nearly twenty seconds searching for the chair. Her mother's voice rang out from the other side of the room. "Are you looking for the couch?" "...Yeah." "Over here dearie." She makes a faint "Kay.."-like noise before making her way over, bumping her foot into a dog toy that was on the ground. She'd gotten quite used to things, but that's not to say she enjoyed them.

"Noah?" "Yeah kid?" "Could you.. um.. with the bandages.. cover the.. my um.. the marks.. on my face." "How come? Don't like people seein'em?" She offers a small nod. "Alright, you still got those rolls in your satchel?" "Uh-huh." "Okay, hold still."

Additional Note:
You may say, Red, you already have a child character, why you getting new one? - To that i say, actually i have two already, Julie/Autumn and Patience- But that's besides the point! (I also main the character type so, there's that- but also) Patience is elsewhere and Julie stayed behind when the move to Oklahoma happened. Yes, they still exist, but they aren't here, and it's unlikely for them to be here. It's essentially a TK of sorts.
Knomad

Re: Mary 'Mute' Meadows

Postby Knomad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 pm

I'm sorry red, we already have 11 child characters and 13 of them are yours.

Support.
Mossino

Postby Mossino » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:17 am

Red this is turning into an orphanage, where all the kids are yours.

+Support
Red

Postby Red » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:23 am

Probably isn't so obvious at first, but the last line of the backstory is post-outbreak.
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:46 am

+Supper
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:29 am

Wait is Noah played by Sulfuric? If so, +++++++++++++++support
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:08 am