Esmund Treaty's Law Enforcement Background App

Tony The Shoes

Esmund Treaty's Law Enforcement Background App

Postby Tony The Shoes » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Steam Name: Tony The Shoes Mcgoose
Steam ID: 76561198101518744/
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101518744/
Rp Experience: Staff Manager on Argon, years of experience on different HL2RP servers
How did you stumble upon our server?: I was introduced to Zero Hour by some of my old friends who I used to role-play with on HL2RP. Some of the people who introduced me are Lucy, Nigel, and Conald.

Character Name: Esmund Treaty
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 30
Occupation (Current or Before): Law Enforcement, small town detective
Character Equipment: Standard clothing (Black long sleeve shirt, dark trousers, standard black police boots, Long Raincoat), kevlar vest, hip holster, and a standard Glock 22
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
Strengths: Police Training, Deductive Skills, Able to lead and take action
Weaknesses: Blindly willing to help people, overwhelming curiosity, difficulty with adjusting
Esmund's Background Esmund Treaty was born to a normal family in Conyers, Georgia but was shortly cast out by his parents for reasons unknown to him and his older brother Mendez. From the time Esmund was 5 years old he grew up in an adoptive boy's home, essentially cut out from the outside world and stuck with the friends and acquaintances he made during his time as an orphan. Esmund, as everybody else who was in the home with him, found himself in a group of misfit kids who were also cast out from their original home for different reasons. As he went further down the line in age with the other orphans, he adopted a quiet and reserved demeanor and had trouble finding fulfillment, feeling as if he were in his own prison.

As soon as Esmund turned eighteen, he spoke with some of the counselors that occupied the orphanage he stayed in and negotiated a way for him to go into police academy. After long and boring discussions about how he can acquire certain loans and scholarships to enter, he finally found himself free of the orphanage and into the world. As he went through police academy he made more friends and stuck close to them throughout his time in various classes and training drills. Esmund had no trouble with his P.T tests and was known in his class as someone who doesn't speak much, but is always observing and trying to gather as much useful information as he can. So, it was no surprise to his instructors and classmates that he passed his finals and set out to become a police officer in his small town.

Esmund worked as an extremely prolific police officer and tried extremely hard to help other people and live by the oaths he took when he was sworn in as a police officer. Esmund still had difficulties figuring out how he could find fulfillment, because not much went on for normal, grounded police officers in the small town of Conyers. He found himself doing mundane tasks as an officer, tickets, drunk arrests, domestic disputes, etc. Although Esmund started to lead a boring life, the police chief at the PD that Esmund worked for had plenty of time to look into his officers, due to how small the police force was. A couple of old detectives had just retired their badges when Esmund's boss, the chief of police, called him in for a conversation about his future and how he could further his own life and the department. So, around this time Esmund was 27 years old and had some experience under his belt, as much experience as a small time police officer can have. The chief of police made it clear to Esmund that he was offering this job to him first because of his dedication to helping other people on the job as well as his keen awareness in investigations. Esmund was offered to be a detective, and wasted no time taking the job, thinking that being a detective might offer some sort of fulfillment.

Soon after becoming a detective and working on various cases, Esmund learned that the detectives had to deal with more difficult and thought-provoking investigations. Throughout the three years that Esmund was able to use his deduction skills to be a detective, he worked on a number of missing child cases as well as other assorted crimes such as robbery and assault. However, Esmund noticed that he had a large influx of cases for missing children assigned to him, and was surprised by the amount of those types of cases he had to work on in the once mundane town that he resented so much. Esmund bumped up his effort by a large amount when it came to cases regarding missing individuals because of how serious the percentage decayed that the person would be found over time. Esmund was commended for always finding the people, and most of the time he found that the missing cases ended up being a lot of panic and frustration just for the missing child to be found in good shape and returned to their families. However, Esmund also experienced more disturbing situations with cases that ended up leading him to kidnappers, murderers, and people who over all wanted to harm children.

After a recent case had just come to a close, Esmund started hearing reports of the chaos and destruction that was striking the population, some infection that was turning people into maniacs. He didn't think much of it until the military showed up to Conyers and started to lock areas down and evacuate the population from the town. The one time that Esmund was lucky for leading a lonely life was then, because he could leave Conyers and travel west, and that is what he did. However, his luck ran out when his car was overrun by some of the "maniacs" that were reported on every news broadcast in America. He watched as the undead flooded his car from a distance and decided that he had to leave the shotgun in the trunk and depend on his Glock 22 at his side for safety. He then set out west, towards Texas.
Last edited by Tony The Shoes on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
postal_ech

Re: Esmund Treaty's Law Enforcement Background App

Postby postal_ech » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Backstory is well written and so far shit looks good.

I also have RPed with him for a bit, he's actually pretty alright.

All in all I give this shit a +Support
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 pm

I'll give you

A nice and tasty

+Support

From your boy

63360 inches
Mossino

Postby Mossino » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 am

This is well made, and I know Tony is a good RPer, +Support
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:16 am

It's a good app, I like the backstory, but I'm going to stay neutral, more on the end of +support, for the time being until I hear another admin's say, as we already have a detective with us.
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

+Possibly
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Herb Runner

Postby Herb Runner » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:59 pm

I have seen no problem with Esmund so far. Plus I've been RPing with this guy for a while now and I trust him to play well with this or any other background. He gets a full support from me.
If you don't know the way, walk slowly.
Tony The Shoes

Postby Tony The Shoes » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Not trying to pester anybody or rush decisions, but any feedback is well appreciated.
MrJohnnyRodgers

Postby MrJohnnyRodgers » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 am

Es, is my nigga. He really deserves this. Johnny has put him through a lot of shit. I know, because I am Johnny.

A very enthusiastic and slightly mingy +Support from out of right field, caught by Johnny Rodgers.
Craynorine

Postby Craynorine » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:35 pm

I've Rpd with Tony a fairly good amount. He can play this character to a T. +Support