Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50169477
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiwisaysno/
Rp Experience: About 3 years
How did you stumble upon our server?: Server list

Character Name: Felice d'Herelle
Character Sex: F
Character Age: 15
Occupation (Current or Before): Student
The Special Thing: Felice is infected but her symptoms take longer to manifest themselves. That's it. To avoid bullshit headcanon, I'd ask admins to give me updates on Felice's status. And yeah she gon die.
Character Equipment: Clothes
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post):
Strengths: Experience in sewing, excellent in most academic subjects, skilled pianist.
Weaknesses: Weak constitution, literally dying.
Character Backstory: Felice, born on the fourth of September, 2001. Possessed of a weak constitution but with no major health issues, Felice never encountered much hardship in life. With a father practicing medicine and a mother always happy to give her attention, Felice was certainly well-off by any definition. And make no mistake, she was happy too. Attending a private school, Felice was socially adept and a model student. Felice showed great promise in science classes, and was easily in the top ten of her class overall. Every day, Felice enjoyed life to the fullest. Classes were fun, the teachers were nice, the time between classes was just along enough to chat with friends, the lunch was always hot and delicious, and she lived in a safe neighborhood far removed from any crime. Homework wasn't a chore for Felice, and she thoroughly enjoyed helping her classmates succeed. Although she never took up a sport, Felice attended school sport events whenever she could and her presence always boosted the morale of the team. Oh, and she was kinda pretty, which helped.

It's hard not to figure out what went wrong at this point. Yes, during mid-July Felice's town was struck by the disease which in one fell swoop crushed 50,000 years of human progress, 200 years of a nation's history, and 15 years of Felice's life. Felice's father was killed in a car accident when chaos erupted, and Felice's mother took her own life. Felice ran to a friend's house, and managed to take refuge with another family. This lasted for about a day. But somebody in the house had not been clean, and quickly underwent drastic change. Within the hour, the family from whom Felice sought protection became the greatest threat to her life. Seeking refuge in a bathroom in the house, Felice was all but doomed. And indeed, the weak and demoralized Felice soon found herself set upon by three infected persons. It took three seconds, in that time Felice had been bitten. It was not clean. It was a nasty, rough, crude bite that tore at her skin and muscle. And that was it. She would soon join the growing ranks of the undead. At least, that's what should have happened. In a miraculous display, a law enforcement officer who had himself been seeking refuge dispatched the three assailants and picked up the panic-stricken Felice, whose arm wound was bleeding profusely. Felice was rushed to a very makeshift hospital where she received basic medical care. However, it wasn't long before the poorly defended hospital became itself a death trap for the survivors. With nothing but her clothes and a festering wound, Felice ran as far as her legs would take her. She didn't take the time to find out where she was going. Was she running in circles? Was she running towards even greater danger? No such thoughts crossed her mind. Having lost her entire world, Felice was now lost and alone. She was indeed scared, helpless, a perfect victim to whom fate had been so cruel. Was it punishment for her too-good-to-be-true life? Was it the price to pay for happiness? Felice ran long and hard, but she was not an athlete. She collapsed in an exhausted heap on the side of the road and fell asleep.
Last edited by Kiwi on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
HyaneFleischer

Re: Kiwi's Amazing App That Should Be Accepted

Postby HyaneFleischer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 am

+support fuck it
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Kiwi

Postby Kiwi » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 am

HyaneFleischer wrote:+support fuck it
Legion

Postby Legion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:56 am