William Crawford App

Andrew

William Crawford App

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 am

Steam Name: metwad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126136758
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/garbageguy/
Rp Experience: Two years of serious roleplay aside from my friends DarkRP server which they forced me to play which was kinda fun..
How did you stumble upon our server?: Played on Macho's for a literal minute, played on L4D Inspired RP and now I'm here.

Character Name: William T. Crawford
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 28
Occupation (Current or Before): Kansas Game Warden
Character Equipment:x1 P226 Sig Sauer (No ammunition), x1 Claw Hammer, x1 Tan MOLLE Carrier System (No Plates), x1 Urban Combat Fatigues (LEO Issue)
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful Neutral
Strengths: Game Warden Training; Includes Firearms training, CPR Training, State and Federal Law knowledge among other things. Able to take control under dire situations. (Let me know if you want the full list of training.)
Weaknesses: Overly helpful, Overbearing, Nicotine Addiction.
Character Backstory a.k.a. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): William was born in 1989 on a humid day in Fort Scott, Kansas. A somewhat rural town of Kansas where the animals roam free and many tourist attractions are available to the public eye. He grew up with a father who made a living off hunting and a mother who was a nurse at the local hospital. He eventually became a Kansas Game Warden when he reached the age of Eighteen and has done countless arrests on poachers and many different violators of the law. During his extensive career he earned many medals and distinctions alike, earning him the rank of Sergeant. Upon the epidemic hitting he traveled towards Kansas City where most of his relatives lived and survived before being driven out due to a looming presence of zombies and not much help other than himself. He traveled the back roads of Kansas for a while before meeting up with the current group of survivors.
Last edited by Andrew on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Andrew

Re: William Crawford Application

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 am

I hate backstories, please don't kill me over it, criticize it though, please.
Sunny

Re: William Crawford App

Postby Sunny » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 am

+yep
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:09 am

I don't wanna be that guy (but I'm gonna be that guy); it's a super neat character idea but I'm interested in what other training this character has? Just to sate my curiosity and to solidify my understanding of how it could possibly be RP'd.
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:42 pm

As stated above he's got firearms training ranging from rifles to pistols and CPR training.
He's also been trained in first aid, defensive tactics and law enforcement and arrest procedures.
He'll most likely be Support but it depends on what happens IC if accepted.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:45 pm

I'll throw my support in, seems like an interesting idea.
HereticsEnd

Postby HereticsEnd » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Sure
Legion: HERETIC DESTROYER OF MAPS CONQUERER OF DECORATION
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:04 pm

+accepted with my +support.