Kylie McKinnon

Sillykilla

Kylie McKinnon

Postby Sillykilla » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Steam Name: Sillykilla
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6436813
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973139355/
Rp Experience: around 7 years of experience, Fallout, STALKER, Halo, Zombie, Star Wars
How did you stumble upon our server?: friendos and I've been here for a long time

Character Name: Kylie McKinnon
Character Sex: Female
Character Age: 22
Occupation (Current or Before): UnEmployed
Character Equipment: M1903A3 Spring Field Bolt Action Rifle, 2x Stripper Clips, 6x 30-06 cartridge's 1x Baseball bat; Black Jansport Backpack,
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Tempered Evil
Strengths: Manipulative, Lying, Hard Trusting, Hermit.
Weaknesses: Impulsive doesn't think on actions, Paranoid, Anxious, Crappy shot, Lying, , Uneducated - High School dropout, ADHD. Doesn't know how to work basic weapons, Point and shoot mentallity.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):
10/20/17
"If you're reading this, I'm dead."
"My name is Kylie Mckinnon, this is my journal. Either ya killed me and are looking at it while looting my corpse or you found my remains and are looting me. Well, I guess I can tell you a little bit about myself to let ma' 'glorious' memory live on. I'm Originally from a small lil' town in Southern Alabama. My childhood was one filled with abusive and constant fear. My father was a mechanic and a alcoholic, I lost my mom at an Early age. That man took every ounce of failure he had out on me. I don't like talking about those times. He got worse when I was in high school, I had no other choice but to dropout at early age of 17. I could not do school and focus on the things I wanted to and nothin' really clicked well for me. I jus' worked from job to job and I got mixed in with some of the best people. I had a boyfriend named Keith, he sold dope n' other things. I got hooked onto drugs at Nineteen and me and him dated for a year before he left me. He was seein' someone else behind my back and finally had enough of me. My life at that point was basically a blur. I don't remember a lot of it I blame the painkillers. Even though my dad was a fuckin' asshole he seemed to care, he dumped me off at a Rehab center in Northern Alabama. I was gone for a few months, nobody visited me or took the time to call or check up on me, not even my own family. I got out more than a year later clean. I got myself a job as a Gas Station attendant. During the last few years of my 'wonderful' life I had. I was depressed and kept to myself before this all happened. I worked I came home and occasionally hung out with some friends. But that's about it. I stand with myself, I don't trust anyone. - Now the first night of the outbreak and the news stations blowing up my Father said 'It's stupid Democrat propaganda'. He was a fuckin idiot and drunk. I secluded myself in my room as all chaos broke out, I took my grandfathers rifle n' a few rounds of ammo and secluded myself in my room. We were hit pretty hard during the night. People broke down the door and went for my dad. They hacked and slashed him apart and raided the house. Myself I stayed in my room until footsteps came toward my door. It busted down and without thinking I sent a bullet toward the first man that came through, right in tha' middle of the body. I kinda' liked the thought of killin' someone. I felt like for once I had power over someone. I like that. My dad was dead and the people that broke into the house we're gone too. The loud rifle scared the gunless killers away. I stood alone. - After that night I stayed in my house and scared off would be intruders. I secluded myself in my room with tha' food I had in my house. I survived for a few weeks after that. Then the urge for wanderlust took over me. I headed out and I planned to go far away. The people I met I didn't get a real big introduction with. I either shook 'em down for some food or manipulated them t' help me out n' I got the fuck out. I decided to write this after realizing the people I met. They had no story to me and they were nobody. I don't wanna be that. I think I'm near Kansas City now. Let's see what the people here have to offer.
Last edited by Sillykilla on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew

Re: Kylie McKinnon

Postby Andrew » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:02 am

+yep basically a bandit and we need these.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:03 am

I'm going to stay neutral for now.

If I were to go into detail, I'm leaning towards negative -- not because of the app particularly or the RP, but because of the finesse it takes to RP a rifle bandit; and that aside, there already is one about.
I don't want to create firearm inflation either, and I think the ultimate demise this character would eventually meet will tip the scale a little too far. But this is all just my opinion.
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Emptybag wrote:I'm going to stay neutral for now.

If I were to go into detail, I'm leaning towards negative -- not because of the app particularly or the RP, but because of the finesse it takes to RP a rifle bandit; and that aside, there already is one about.
I don't want to create firearm inflation either, and I think the ultimate demise this character would eventually meet will tip the scale a little too far. But this is all just my opinion.
Ok, but why were Carrie and Olivia allowed to be made then? They have weapons.

The events the server has given us has barely affected us, we need something that will affect us and that we can make a storyline out of.

As for weapons inflammation. It's the zombie apocalypse, guns are all around anyone can get one from finding it or trading with traders it's not that hard.

+Support if my opinion matters.
Knomad

Postby Knomad » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Can0fs0da12 wrote:

The events the server has given us has barely affected us, we need something that will affect us and that we can make a storyline out of.

As for weapons inflammation. It's the zombie apocalypse, guns are all around anyone can get one from finding it or trading with traders it's not that hard.

Carrie didn't app for a rifle, and Olivia wasn't a bandit, even if she was she found the rifle a month or two after her character was made.

And to say the events on the server don't affect people is a bit ignorant since you're rarely on and haven't seen what we've been doing.

All that being said gonna toss in my Support.
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Postby ZergHunter » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Can0fs0da12 wrote:

I think you literally ignored everything Empty said.

And saying why were Carrie and Olivia allowed to be made isn't even an argument. They are characters in their own right with their own personalities and qualities that added a human aspect to their existence. I can see this character hopefully having the same qualities. I feel the generic big mean bandit that just wants to kill and steal is boring, sure we throw them in there from time to time because they exist, but I personally, hate the idea of losing a character, or even my items to something generic like that, and I know a huge portion of the community hates that idea as well. I much prefer characters like Carrie and Olivia who are part of the group that cause issues from the inside while actually still seeming human.

Minus the Rifle, I'd be willing to switch it out with a shotgun, or pistol, or something else of the sort, following what Empty said. As well as us knowing that this character isn't just a generic bandit that has literally no morals and only cares to harm people just any chance they get. And that this wont be someone who's just out to PK people every chance they get, I'd be willing to give this +Support.
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:41 pm

ZergHunter wrote:
Can0fs0da12 wrote:

And saying why were Carrie and Olivia allowed to be made isn't even an argument. They are characters in their own right with their own personalities and qualities that added a human aspect to their existence. I can see this character hopefully having the same qualities. I feel the generic big mean bandit that just wants to kill and steal is boring, sure we throw them in there from time to time because they exist, but I personally, hate the idea of losing a character, or even my items to something generic like that, and I know a huge portion of the community hates that idea as well. I much prefer characters like Carrie and Olivia who are part of the group that cause issues from the inside while actually still seeming human.

Minus the Rifle, I'd be willing to switch it out with a shotgun, or pistol, or something else of the sort, following what Empty said. As well as us knowing that this character isn't just a generic bandit that has literally no morals and only cares to harm people just any chance they get. And that this wont be someone who's just out to PK people every chance they get, I'd be willing to give this +Support.
Sorry for ignoring your points but look at this.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... sStandards
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:53 pm

ZergHunter wrote:
Can0fs0da12 wrote:

I'm okay with getting whatever shotgun/pistol you guys wanna give me. I'd like to think a shotgun is better than a iron sighted M1903A3 with a few bullets but like I said I'll take whatever you're willing to give.

And with the PKing part and stuff I really didn't make it clear in my application so I'm sorry for that.

The character isn't gonna be some edge lord who only cares about PKing people. They're a bandit, they're just trying to survive and personally I hate PKing people it's one of the things I avoid to do in almost every RP server. The character has morals and there is a chance for them to turn good if any of the characters gave them an opportunity. This character was just an attempt to spice things up in the server and give everyone a chance at some interesting role play. They aren't going around and shotgunning the first person they see. The character is strictly banditing for their own survival for food/water.
Ollie

Postby Ollie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Uh- My Opinion might not matter but I'm just gonna throw my +Support here because I can- I like the character Idea and such- just don't be a generic bandit, be different then a normal bandit- but Hey- that's what I think.
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Can0fs0da12 wrote:

thank you for the support! means a lot.

Ollie wrote:Uh- My Opinion might not matter but I'm just gonna throw my +Support here because I can- I like the character Idea and such- just don't be a generic bandit, be different then a normal bandit- but Hey- that's what I think.

Also, thank you for the +support and of course I'm not gonna be generic it's gonna be something with a twist. Generic bandits can be used as NPC's or character events from the admin team. I'm not gonna put my entire character Arc because I don't wanna spoil anything, but rest assured it's gonna be different.