Andrew Harrison's Prior Military Service Application

Andrew

Andrew Harrison's Prior Military Service Application

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:51 pm

Steam Name: Golf
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33619709
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/57852/
Rp Experience: Too much to actually write down, It'd be a whole paragraph. I also played the first iteration of this and Machos server for a bit.
How did you stumble upon our server?: I was looking for an RP server with zombies in it and, I found this gem.

Character Name: Andrew Harrison
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 29
Occupation (Current or Before): Hardware Store Owner (Current) Military Infantryman (Prior)
Character Equipment: A flashlight is all
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful Neutral
Strengths: Endurance, and Strength
Weaknesses: Intelligence and Charisma are where he lacks the most.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): Andrew Harrison was born on a farm in Abilene, Texas, he grew up near farm hands and would always work up a sweat whenever he would work. He was always gregarious and would talk to people often, but he didn't always say the right words. His grandfather had served in World War Two and his father in the Vietnam War, so naturally the military had appealed to him, and after the 9/11 attacks it would only drive him more towards enlistment. Though it took him a bit more years before he could actually enlist, he had trained himself every day just for BCT (Basic Combat Training in the Army). After BCT and AIT he had done two tours in Iraq as an Infantryman and had even achieved the rank of Private First Class, but he began to doubt himself and began to believe that the Military lifestyle wasn't for him. After several weeks of self doubt he had mustered enough strength to resign from the Military, and it was allowed since he had only signed the two year contract, though he could be called back into Active Duty due to the 8 years of IRR. He eventually went back to Abilene but his father had been disgusted with the fact that his son had resigned, so he ultimately left to Dallas with some guys he met in the Reserves. He would begin to create and own his own hardware store and would tattoo his arms and hands.
Last edited by Andrew on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fireice

Re: Andrew Harrison's Prior Military Service Application

Postby Fireice » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 pm

+do the do
Legion

Postby Legion » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Other than a few minor technical errors, the military information is mostly sound. It seems a bit edgy with the Tattoo thing, and the family issues.

Neutral
Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Based on what I've been told, having you as prior military makes me uncomfortable.

Nah.
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Sunny wrote:Based on what I've been told, having you as prior military makes me uncomfortable.

Nah.

That's fine, I don't really expect to have it accepted it's just something I wanted to try out and apply for.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:42 am

After re-reading and taking time to let it sit, I'm NEUTRAL.

I'd say with all this feedback, it's safe to sit back and RP or a bit before we revisit this
VEOVIS

Postby VEOVIS » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 am

+Support
Seems pretty modest for your typical big bad, tough strong dude... At least in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen for RP before.