[Future] National Guard Application

Tyler Pearce

[Future] National Guard Application

Postby Tyler Pearce » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Feel free to use this if you want for Character Request, what I used on my last server for player applications.

FORMAT:

Steam Name: Tombstone Actual
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tombstone_Actual/
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tombstone_Actual/
Rp Experience: Ukraine Armed Forces, MetroRP [Reich Leader], Left 4 Dead RP [NG], Serious ApocRP Air National Guard.
How did you stumble upon our server?: Server Browsing.

Reason I can handle this character - I Feel like due to my former experience I would be exceptionally good although I am not American I often try to keep myself up to date with military techniques and tech.

Reason want this character - I Want this character because I feel like I can provide good rp and will be a good asset towards this unique server.

Character Name: James Haynes
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: Fourty-Two
Character Sexuality: Straight
Character Political Ideology: Semi-Nationalist
Character Criminal Record: Clear
Occupation (Current or Before): United State's Armed Forces - National Guard
Character Equipment: M4A1 | Glock 18 | Knife | Short Distance Radio | Military Fatigues | Mole Vest | Thigh Holster |
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Good
Strengths: Team Work | Leadership | Athletic
Weaknesses: Hand to Hand | Refuses to leave someone behind no matter his status
Family Members
Father - Deceased - Former Coast Guard [American]
Mother - Deceased - Former Teacher [British]
Cousins - Unknown - Unknown [Americans]
Interests
Aircraft - US/British
Firearms - US & Russian
Science - Chemistry
Music - 50 Cent & Ice Cube

Physical Description: 6.2 Ft | Brown Hair | Blue Eye's | Shaved Hair | Rough Beard | Minor Muscle | Small Tattoo reading "De Opperesso Liber" |

/Me's

*The private starts to load ammo into his gun, Loading the chamber and aiming the gun at his target ready to fire.. The recoil at first would make him aim weirdly missing slowly over time he gets used to the recoil and hits the target*

*Pulls out his grenade readying his throw he would pull the pin throwing it at the sandbags, The man behind the sandbags would attempt to get away but the grenade would blow up the strapnel flying past my face*

*Stands to attention, Straightens his posture and salutes to his higher up waiting for the officer to say "At ease" He would drop his hands down and go back to what he was doing*

What I know of the 1st Special Forces or rather 'Green Berets': It's a common mistake to think Special Forces is Navy SEAL's etc but they are rather Special Operations, special forces was the designated name for the Green Beret who provide unconventional warfare they often do Direct Action, reconnaissance and many others.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): James was you're average American Citizen brought up in suburban Texas, unfortunately his mother left his side at birth due to complications and left a mental scar on him.

James was never popular at school but had a rather few friends witch he played al sorts of sports often to stay in good shape he would always take care of anything he found whether it would be a Object...Friend or animal he had a sense of a code to protect all that deserved it, on one day he couldn't take it anymore and pounded a classmate to near death for threating him and his friend witch got him kicked out of his school.

On his sixteenth birthday he went down to a recruitment office but refused to join and rather stay with his dad and work with him and get him on his two feet witch proved difficult but James already having a code he refused to leave his family behind...what was left of his family anyways..

James took enrolled in a local fighting club and trained up but always being a fair sportsman shaking the enemies hand on loss or victory and making sure they were fine, he swore that he would never use any of what he learnt on someone without a solid reason to do so.

On James eighteenth birthday he finally decided he wanted to serve a greater purpose and join the United State's Army, specifically the National Guard where he felt he could serve his purpose and provide to be a great asset and friend to all those around him he would never slack of no matter how minor or major his training making sure to get everyone and himself past, halfway through his training he was recognized with the talent of leadership and not to leave a single man behind he was offered to lead his squad but he refused stating that he was doing what any other soldier should, when he passed his basic he proceeded to enrol in jump school, at the time he wanted to apart of the 101st Airborne witch was glorious in his eye's remembering all the legendary stories from world war two but two months he finished it and decided to enter training for the 1st Special Forces otherwise commonly known as the Green Berets.

Two year's later he was serving in Afghanistan with NATO Forces as a excellent squad member always proving useful from night raids to medical support to local villages witch he believed that hearts and minds was more then a mission but a moral decision to help the children, women and men of the country, after a mission he received a call from a hospital where he found out his dad was in critical condition from a car crash on the highway although all of this he refused to back away from his mission and abandon all those that needed him witch put him into a sort of depression although he struggled he made it through his dad didn't but instead of letting it get the best of him he just reminded himself he was in a better and more peaceful place.

When his tour was over he decided to lead a normal life although stay in the National Guard as a servicemen.
Last edited by Tyler Pearce on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legion

Re: [Future] 1st Special Forces Reservist Application

Postby Legion » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm

No special forces.

-Support
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:26 pm

-support

This is just, unnecessary
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Tyler Pearce

Postby Tyler Pearce » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 pm

What if I change it to regular National Guard such as Army or Air Guard?

Also curious did this application fail due to how short it is or just due to the occupation of the character?
Legion

Postby Legion » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:38 pm

This just seems like a rambo application in general. Single lone wolf soldiers just dont make sense and goes against the flow of our RP. I am not one for Uniformed Soldiers romping around alone in the civilian world. As it gives you power over others, and can add in personal headcanon that were trying to avoid. "I heard about safeplace Alpha in the Colorado Rockies." Etc.

https://youtu.be/0cgbZqR2AGI
Tyler Pearce

Re: [Future] National Guard Application

Postby Tyler Pearce » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 pm

He isn't meant to be a Rambo I just thought in a Pandemic Outbreak they would atleast have a National Guard presence I don't mind fixing it just tell me where because I don't see no John Wick stuff other then saying he was experienced at night raids witch majority are.

At the same time I don't think that a Virus that reincarnates the dead would disable even a fraction of the United State's Armed Forces considering their experience, training & firepower.
Legion

Postby Legion » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:45 pm

You are applying for a Special Forces character.

The Special Forces Qualification Course alone is 62 weeks. Plus the other courses that must be taken for this Military Occupation.

This is more than a Ranger Qualification, you are the best of the best. You are an Operator.

No.
Tyler Pearce

Postby Tyler Pearce » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Like I said I offered to become a regular National Guard servicemen or US Marines.

At the same time atleast I didn't go Delta Force, DEVGRU Etc