Leo Stewarts psychology and minor nuresing application

Whiteshadow1024

Leo Stewarts psychology and minor nuresing application

Postby Whiteshadow1024 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:48 am

Steam Name:Caboose
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:91111716
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142489160/
Rp Experience:I have played on many rp servers from stalker rp to 1950s mafia rp and have racked up just under 5000hours in garrys mod
How did you stumble upon our server?:I was looking through the server browser and saw a new nutscript server and decided to join it.

Character Name:Leo Stewart
Character Sex:Male
Character Age:23
Occupation (Current or Before):(pre)Was in collage for 4 years for psychology and nurseing(now) works in a hardware store
Character Equipment:A thick wallet,a suitcase with his clothes insdashing good looks and a cellphone with a data plan.
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Neutral
Strengths:Rather large and strong,Nurse training,Charesmatic
Weaknesses:Social Butterfly,Greedy,sadist
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):Leo was born into a weathy family,his father owned his own law firm and his mother passed away when he was young.Leo's father never had time for him so instead he paid nannys to watch him,and when he became a teenager just thew money at him to make him go away.This caused Leo to Grow up with a bit of a I can do what ever I want attitude,This led to him in jail for strangeling a girl becasue he wanted to see what it felt like.A few weeks later and with alot of bribes and use of his fathers lawyers Leo was free.Althought his father now was forceing him to go to collage,so Leo picked to major in nurseing and minor in nurseing becasue he felt those would best suit his needs and .His 4 years in collage where mainly uneventful Leo was a great student but he had to behave due to his father Threating to disown his if he messes up again.After collage he went to the town of Dallas to find a job before daddys money ran out.
Legion

Re: Leo Stewarts psychology and minor nuresing application

Postby Legion » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:24 am

Jesus Christ. NO. --Support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
Everything is wrong with this app. Most, if not all web browsers have a spell check ability these days. There is no reason the English language should be put on the Bataan death march like it has in this application.
HyaneFleischer

Postby HyaneFleischer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 am

BRUH

My favorites:
Was in collage
psychology and nurseing
A thick wallet
insdashing good looks
cellphone with a data plan
Charesmatic
he became a teenager just thew money
jail for strangeling a girl
father now was forceing him to go to collage,
Leo picked to major in nurseing and minor in nursein
best suit his needs and .
His 4 years in collage
Threating to disown his if he
.After collage
"But this server is ridiculously democratic" - A hacker with 12K hours in Gmod
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Stop, you're going to violate the law.

Denied.
Content aside, I'd also appreciate clearing up the spelling mistakes next time since there's big red lines under what's spelled wrong :P