Zombie applicaiton: Satan

Pierrottallman14

Zombie applicaiton: Satan

Postby Pierrottallman14 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:27 am

Steam Name:Chester
Steam ID:STEAM_0:082911278
Rp Experience:Nebulus hl2rp Combine control respite rp vertex rp (dead server)
How did you stumble upon our server?: I searched through servers looking for an actualy good rp server and came across this one and so far I enjoy it been here good two weeks left for a little came back and now will dedicate to this server (had to make another profile other one got screwed up)

Character Name:Mike/Satan
Character Sex:Male
Character Age:52
Occupation (Current or Before): Used to be a truck driver before the appocolypse.
Character Equipment:Practicly nothing has a metal glove that seems to be fixed to his hand it seems extremely sharp
Strengths:Complete brute force
Weaknesses:He cannot dodge and will only stick to blocking with his metal right hand
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): Mike or known back then by bikers and drivers as Satan he wears a large pair of sunglasses along with a pair of jeans he seems to be incredibly muscular however he is he is overweight he can take a lot of hits he's almost a physical tank however tripping him makes the fight a slight bit easier. Before the infection he even then was feared by drivers and bikers he did not pick fights but any who were stupid enough he murderd soon the infection came in and he soon became infected however he kept his ability to speak and before entering combat will speak it is completely optinal to fight him he remains in a trucks storage container the door locked shut and he will open it when the truck horn is honked.
(Some things to note) His main attacks consist of picking up and slammming down his opponents Along with slashes with his sharpend glove punches ect an attack he will rarely use is decapitaition this attack will imeditly kill the opponent however if it misses will leave him vulnerable to attacks for 2 turns. At a certain time in the fight he will become infuriated all his attacks become stronger however easier to dodge (in this mode +3 all attack rolls opponent gets a +5 all dodge rolls.
postal_ech

Re: Zombie applicaiton: Satan

Postby postal_ech » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:19 am

Eeeeh...to be quite honest with ya, the whole thing is...well it's not the best, to be blunt. The application itself needs some more refinement as there are a shit ton of grammatical errors here and there.
Secondly, we don't really run the (I forgot the name of the fighting system that's been getting popular on GMod here, but I'll just call it 'The DnD system') here, so you'd mostly have to deal with admins supervising you for fights. Thirdly, insta-kill moves aren't my thing, though again you did mean well by trying to balance it with a dodge buff. Finally there's the whole intelligence thing. Granted, yes, there are Zombie Movies that depict intelligent Zombies (see: Day of the Dead), but a talking Zombie doesn't really fit with the setting imo (despite there beijng fucking nightmare barbies running about)

All in all, I'm gonna have to give it a -Support
Pierrottallman14

Postby Pierrottallman14 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:40 pm

Well it's not like he's going to have conversations or things like that it's more of garbled nonsensical etc mumbeling probably should have noted that and yes in general the app could use some work
(Edit)
Oh also I didn't say he was intelligent and the insta kill move I use it's more or less going to only using that during his inraged mode and if he does hit you...Well then yeah decapitaition however if this misses you get two free open shots which you can do heavy amounts of damage
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:13 pm

A no from me.

This mirrors the same reasons as your last application, except that this infected is like 250% stronger and we still have barely (if at all) seen you on the server. I'm relatively certain most other admins (and players) will agree.

Edit: This one is filed under denied under my executive action for reasons that should be obvious. However I am allowing your other original zombie app to stay posted.