Alan Livingstone | For another day. (WIP)

SpooksTanooks

Alan Livingstone | For another day. (WIP)

Postby SpooksTanooks » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 pm

This is another military app, I know we have to many for the current status of everything. Just saving this for if we ever get close to the Canadian border, the Canadian forces get called in to help, or if we were to enter Canada kinda deal. So I don't think I'll be playing him anytime soon for this matter.

Steam Name: SpookyTanuki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33497375
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dawnofstorms/
Rp Experience: 3-4 years of rping in this shit hole.
How did you stumble upon our server?: Some of my nerd friends are on here, said 'fuck it' and joined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfA5UqEU_80

Character Name: Alan Livingstone
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 25 years old.
Occupation (Current or Before):
(Current): Rifleman for the Canadian Armed Forces.
(Before): Postman for the Canadian Post.
Character Equipment: Canadian ACUs, Rig carrier, C7A2 5.56-mm Automatic Rifle, Gas mask, helmet, Browning 9-mm Pistol.
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful-Good.
Strengths: Basic training, ability to drive, not a picky eater.
Weaknesses: Anxiety, Socially awkward, not that good of a shot.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

{WIP. Will do after, just gonna be going to work soon so don't really have the time.}
Emptybag

Re: Alan Livingstone | For another day. (WIP)

Postby Emptybag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Mutual understanding Pending it is.
naze

Postby naze » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

I feel as if starting this but not bothering to finish before you post sort of speaks for itself. I also see no reason whatsoever that a Canadian soldier would be in Texas.

As a citizen I can tell you that the Canadian foreign policy is garbage in regards to troop deployment and I imagine neighbouring the US, they would be stationing men around the border rather than in the deep South.

The mental illness seems like a tacky nonsensical attempt to throw some problems at the character, despite the fact that the CAF has a very careful policy about wackjobs and firearms.

I wouldn't support it.
SpooksTanooks

Postby SpooksTanooks » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:34 pm

"This is another military app, I know we have to many for the current status of everything. Just saving this for if we ever get close to the Canadian border, the Canadian forces get called in to help, or if we were to enter Canada kinda deal. So I don't think I'll be playing him anytime soon for this matter." By this I meant for the owners/staff team to implement this character how they'd like. If they decide they want Canada to come on down and help, sure. If they were migrating to Canada? Sure, they'd see forces around the border like you said, and it wouldn't that be that unheard of for victims of war to immigrate to Canada, look at syria for example. Ultimately ye left it to the staff how they'd want to chuck this character in front of the horde to die or whateves.

As for the fact that I haven't done the backstory yet, I just don't simply see the rush. I posted what I have done so far for people to get that nice first taste to see if they even like it, and so far Empty seemed to understand that. I plan to do it after todays work load, since I'll be having a few days off. And plan to make it much like a journel explaining what he is seeing in Canada side by side whats happening to our group of survivors.