Group Notice

Located currently in Kansas City suburban park, your one stop for IC needs!
Legion

Group Notice

Postby Legion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 am

First things first, don't go out alone. I don't know why it took three days to reach my ears that whatever ganked the soldier dude that kept going out by himself was fucking huge and tossed an ambulance through the air. This is something you have to pass on, should be the talk of the goddamn town. Bring a friend and a few guns, watch out for each other.

Second thing,

Looking over the maps and the laptop I scooped at the different Evac zones in Houston I've noticed a few keywords and other things coming up over and over again. Aegis, not sure what it means (Yes I know its greek for shield) but I think its something worth looking into. Unfortunately I don't have clearance on this laptop to get into whatever the details about what this thing is. So if you see that one guy that tossed supplies over the fence to us a few weeks back, see if you can get him to come here. Or get his CAC card.

Stay safe out there
-Tanner
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Re: Group Notice

Postby ZergHunter » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:52 pm

What's a CAC Card?

-Chloe
Legion

Postby Legion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:17 am

Military ID. Size of a credit card, has a chip at the bottom as well.

-Tanner
Legion

Postby Legion » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Still looking.

-Tanner
TheIrishSailor

Postby TheIrishSailor » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 pm

"Is it not possible to get into the data by simply extracting the information from the harddrive directly? I imagine not as this is the military, but some military civilians make dumb mistakes and don't encrypt their harddrives properly.

-Eva