Postby Legion » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Image Image https://youtu.be/glaG64Ao7sM Image Full Name: Alyssa Ezekiel Tanner
Weight: 125 Lbs
Nationality: American
Birthplace: Kingsman, Arizona
Current Residence: Dallas, Texas
Current Occupation: Starbucks Manager
Relationship Status: None

Image Hair Style: Curly Black Hair, Usually Tied Back.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Facial Features: Cheek Freckles | Small Scar Upper Lip Right Side| Right Eye Lighter Shade of Brown: Pierced Left Ear
Body Features: No visible tattoos
Clothing: Weathered Straw Cowboy Hat: Aviators: OD green M65 Field Jacket: Tan SUPREME Box Logo Tee: Black Molle Sling Bag:Bullet Belt: Black Jeans: Brown Leather Riding Boots

Image Image
Four Eyes:
Wears Corrective Glasses, suffers minor vision
impairment without them.

Rancher:
Spent years on a rather large cattle ranch.
Knows her way around horses, guns,
and everything else that came with country life.

100-Proof Woman:
A fully functioning alcoholic at her core.
Years of drinking have built up an tolerance to liquor and hardened her stomach.

Family
Mother | Vanessa Tanner (Maiden Name: Priest) | Ranch Owner | Kingsman, AZ | Status Unknown

Father | Keith Tanner | Ranch Owner, Farm Veterinarian, Marine Force Recon | Kingsman, AZ | Status Unknown

Sister | Alexa Tanner | Unknown Occupation | Unknown Location | Status Unknown
Image Miles: Worked for me for a bit as a barista before the world began to burn. Good kid, drinks a bit to much.

Chloe: Let me crash at the house she claimed. Rooms better than a tent. Seems to have her head on right, although I don't agree about giving away bullets for drinks.

Kyle O'Malley: A nice enough man, although I'm perplexed on how or why he decides to sell weaponry instead of spread his wealth of brass amongst the group to better the chances of our survival. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Backston: Seems a bit wacked, keeps a stable of women in his house. Guess leadership comes with perks. Or chicks are just looking for security and favors. Not a fan of how he leads but I'm not gonna say anything about it. How did this guy come to lead us?

Update: My faith in you has been wavering for some time. Ostracizing me and letting your newest fringe talk down to me drove a knife through what faith remained. Were in a downwards spiral and you're at the helm.

MIA/KIA

Donald: I wasn't the one to pull the trigger and to be honest you got off light. I was going to slowly build up your trust then leave you stranded with no means of escape except my hand. I wanted you to know that you were a living zombie for what you did. Its a shame someone had to surprise you with a bullet.

Ethan: My neighbor, was a generally good guy that had the best intentions at heart. Was murdered the night of the outbreak for trying to defend himself with words. Its funny how long it took humanity to forsake our morals and kill without legitimate reasoning. If one good thing came out of this, it was that you don't have to witness the end of days.
Herb Runner

Re: Alyssa Tanner

Postby Herb Runner » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Is she in a relationship with Bojack then?
If you don't know the way, walk slowly.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Smol update, will do more when I get time.
postal_ech

Postby postal_ech » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:15 am

Yeah add Nigel and the others you fuck