Let 'em have it, boss!
ZergHunter
Site Admin

Jayesh Sanghrajka - Always WIP

Postby ZergHunter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Jayesh Sanghrajka
"The world is fucked, but so are we."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SonKpSoIETo

The hopeless outcast who somehow made it to the top.

Relationships
Everyone will not be added, he knows too many people. As people become bigger roles in his life I will add them.

Family | Very Close Friend | Friend | Indifferent | Disliked/Hated | Dead/Infected/missing

Natasha Kusanagi - Where ever you are, we've heard you and know you're alive. I know whatever is going on, you'll be okay. I hope we can find you soon and see you again.

Hannah Farr - Hannah.... Hannahs something else. We first met in Chicago, she seemed to be almost annoyingly happy all the time. But that grows on you and it is nice having someone around that's not a cold-hearted killer. Since then, things have changed... Things have... Happened to all of us and Hannah seems to be taking the brunt of it... I found her... Right before Clint passed... I saw something I'd never expect from her... We talked... I think it helped both of us. Since then... More stuff keeps piling on this poor girl... I don't know how she does it, she keeps such a level head on everything. It's always good talking with her, even if there's only a chance once ever few weeks with the pigeons around. She was right about the military, they have kept us safe. Over the last week or so I feel we have gotten closer. She's one of the best people around, I'm so glad we had that down time to just be fools and joke around and laugh... That was great. Let's do that more often, yeah? As always with you Hannah, We'll get through this.

Ethan Fogg - Ethan, you're something else. You're a great guy but you come off as brash and over bearing a lot of the time. I know you'd do anything to protect us but sometimes you're too thick skulled to look at a different view point. I know you've been through a lot, all of us have. I don't understand why you get so pissed off at the mention of something you disagree with. I don't get you, at all honestly. But I'm here for you even if you're a fool, I've got your back. Good to have you back Ethan, even if it means you're still fucking around and totally clueless to human emotions... You should probably lay off the alcohol a bit, though who am I to judge...?

Dottie 'Dot' Hayes - Dot is super knowledgeable about a ton of stuff, it's actually really amazing listening to her talk and watching her work. I'm so glad she's around. Over the last few days Dot's really come out and started showing who she is as a person. I'm really glad we had that time to joke around and be fools that was awesome, let's do it again.

Carson McCoy - Carson's a good guy I'm glad he's back, I trust him along with the rest of our main group. He'll be there for us, and we'll be there for him. I don't know him that well but the others do, and what I've seen, I know he's with us to the end.

Ashley Waters - I'm glad to see you're a part of the group again. Hopefully we're able to work things out and stick together this time?

Chelsie Jasmine - Chelsie, I'm so sorry Michael went so suddenly like that... I know what you're going through is hard, and what's coming will be even harder, but what ever you need, we are here for you.

Heide A. Vehch'k - You seem like a decent dude, you're good in my book for now. Just watch your temper...

Claire White - Claire... Why? We were starting to become friends and I thought you were starting to integrate into the group... I leave and you do this... Fuck... I can't say I'm glad you're gone... But after what you did to Kevin and my sister... You deserved it....

Kevin Brown - Kevin I'm sorry... I... I wasn't there for you, I fucked up and it cost you your life... I'm so sorry if I was here.. Maybe things would of been different... I-I don't know. I'll keep that promise though Kev I swear I will... I just... There's not been a good time yet...

Troy Myers - Man Troy we didn't know each other well... But you were a good guy I'm sorry we couldn't kill that thing quicker... I-I can't believe it did that.. Thanks for having my back when that fucking thing attacked us at the old place... I owe you a beer at the very least.

Clinton Gully - Clint... Fuck... I'm sorry Clint. I just... I thought you were a good guy... I'm so sorry for what I said... I'm sorry I sent you into Barnaby's arms... I... Triggered this all. I just... I'm sorry...

Barnaby Rutherford - Barnaby... You were a fucked up person... But god damnit you had our backs... You were there when you had no reason to be. I thought we'd come to a mutual agreement... I'm sorry Carl had to fuck that up... I can't forgive you for shooting Ethan... But I understand why you did what you had to... I'm sorry it went down the way it did, I wish there could have been another outcome.

Midori Miyoko - What can I say? You were strange, very strange, but you were a riot. I've never dealt with anyone like you and I'm so sorry this happened. I don't know if it gives you peace, but we found out who did it and he got the punishment he deserved. I wish I could of been there for you Midori... I'm sorry... Rest In Peace...

Wes Borland - What the fuck... You helped us when we needed it, we helped you and provided you a place to stay. I thought you were a good guy Wes our group was nothing but inclusive to you... Turns out you were another psycho... Fuck you for lying about our group, fuck you for wanting to burn down our building, and fuck you for killing Midori, I have no sympathy for you. Your group is done, if they try starting trouble they will be finished quicker than you were. Fuck you, rot in hell.

Michael Lost - Michael, I'm sorry we weren't there for you... Why did you go out alone? I hope we can help Chelsie for you...

Devi Sanghrajka - I have no words... I've failed you.... I'm sorry...

Mayu - Mayu I hope whatever happened.... You're safe. I'm sorry you had to live like you did... You deserve so much more.

"Him" - Fuck you

Amanda Leigh Kelly - I don't know what ever happened after you came back... I hope you're safe Amy... I wish we could of gotten closer. I'm sorry.

Simon Aldridge - Rot in hell you pile of human garbage.