Richard Bronoca (The Jersyean)

Let 'em have it, boss!
Can0fs0da12

Richard Bronoca (The Jersyean)

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Character Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk "Humans make mistakes. Stop blaming me for everything." Richard Image "My name? I'm Richard." Physical Information and Mental Info
Name: Richard Alignment: Chaotic Good Nationality: American Hair Color: Brunette Eye Color: Blue Build: Athletic Skin Color: Caucasian Age: 29 Height: 6'1 Mental State: Calm(15% insanity) "Aslong as I can do my thing, I'm fine I suppose, I'm just fucking glad I'm not a psycho, I felt like fucking Harley Quinn with morals for those few months." Pre-epidimec Occupation: A waiter at Dicks Last Resort Current Occupation: A trader (?) Affiliation: Neutral
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Skills: Parkourist: "I use to climb and jump from building to building like everyday duderino's. Now I kind of just do it every hour."
Fast Runner: "Faster then the speed of light, football really paid off." Karate: "I think I got to like...A blue belt." Flaws Rude: "It's a Jersey thing." (Trait hampered just a tad bit) "....These people can't take a god damn /joke/." Non-conformist: "Listen dudes, laws are important I agree but like if I find something that's shitty I'm not gonna follow it yo, I gotta do what's right." (Does not apply to good leaders) Distracted: "Like sometimes a guy's gotta listen to his walkman" Stressed (New trait (Removable Trait) ) - "Stop...Please, fucking stop stressing me out, all of you."

Paranoid (New trait (Removable Trait)) - "I didn't use to be like this, I use to laugh at insults and not back down from assholes...Now I'm just scared constantly."

Hermit (New trait (Removable Trait)) - "Just leave me alone....Some of you are uncivilized assholes and I'm done. If someone good needs help I'll help them because of my morals but aside from that just fuck off and let me live in my house in peace."

"The outside is.....Ok for now."

Slightly Judgmental of woman (New Trait (Removable Trait)) - "I'm not sexist and I don't hate women in general but I've seen more fucked up females then males. I've seen a fucking neo-nazi bitch who tried to kill me, a Asian bitch who robbed me, and a girl who lied to her boyfriend so he would get mad at me. I'm starting to think a lot of woman are fucking manipulative."
Relations Romance - Close Friend - Friend - Neutral - Disliked - Hated Talis - "You are a good man which is something I agree with. You seem loyal to Backston. I shall place my trust in you."

"Talis feels like he's one of the few people I can trust."
Olivia - "Total fuckin' autist losah with no morals." "Aiming a gun at a person for insults? Check. Against freedom of speech? Check. A person who lacks human decency? Check. This person is Hitler reborn."

"I made that outpost to get away from this person, fucking sucks that it got destroyed."

"Stay the fuck away from my house."

"Fucking unpatriotic Nazi special ed cunt, glad she's gone, I should've shot her and not have been a pussy like the others."
David Loki - "This guy is pretty coolio."

"You understand me Loki."
Chloe Chance - "I mean she friend zoned me, and I don't hate her, I mean I'm not attracted to her anymore and sure we're still friends but shit man, It's still fuckin' sad she didn't give me a chance."

"....Why Chloe? I don't hate you but....What did I do? Why am I even asking?"

"If you can't trust that I made that stockpile for the group, how can I trust you Chloe? Tell me, I want to know."

"Forgive me? No, I should be the one forgiving you. I might be paranoid but I only wish to protect Backston, and you weren't giving me any other options, besides...You helped a bandit, it's obvious why I distrust you."

"I'm sorry, there's nothing else I can say or do but why did you have to blame me for it. I wanted to like you but then you started to blame me. You can't just do that Chloe, I had no men to defend it. I fucked up before I'm going to admit but fuck....I just want to do something to be redeemed at this point."

"I want to like you Chloe, I really do, but every time someone fucks up you just send them off to qoute on qoute 'fix the issue' knowing they could likely die. Like honestly, what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Just because it's the apocalypse doesn't mean you can just send people to die left and right."

Jason Udesky- "Just met him, but he seems alright."
Lucy - "Don't let this world make you into a shit person Lucy, please for the love of god don't become like some of these assholes." Backston - "Backston is just....Backston."

"I'm questioning your leadership, I really hope you prove me wrong during this mission because I'm not going to work for a bandit."

"You've proven yourself to me Backston, for now I trust you."

"At one point I didn't think your morals were in check but....like I said last time you've proven yourself. I trust you Backston, hell you're probably one of the few I /actually/ can trust."

"Long Live Backston."
John XI - "We met and became roommates, he's a pretty cool guy." Miles Winter - "You're one of the few people who understand me Miles. You get that under my rude exterior I'm a good person. I consider you a friend dude, if anyone fucks with you I'll stand by your side."

"You understand why I am paranoid."

"Hmm....You are a good friend but your lack of trust in our leader disturbs me, I hope you can trust Backston for he is the one that will lead us into survival."

Kyle O'Malley (AKA Trader dude) - "We traded with eachother, don't know him personally but he's alright."

Asian Bandit - "Hurt any of the group, and I will bash your fucking brains in."

"No amount of kindness can change you, you're a lost cause, stay the fuck away from my house."

"Why can't you just play nice you fucking autist? I've been nothing but fucking good to you and your dumbass still hates me. Fucking retard."

"WOW! YEAH BABY! A BANDIT DEAD! TAKE THAT CUNT, EAT SHIT IN HELL."

"As much as I hate you, all I keep asking myself is 'Why did she target me?', if you are alive come back and tell me why."

Hannah - "I trust you, for what it's worth."

Farmer Man - "We met on bad terms and ended in good terms. He's a alright guy."

Kattia - "We just met but she get's me and I say I can trust her."

Leo - "I barely know you and you seem cool BUT ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH!? BECAUSE I WANT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE ON AS I CAN'T COMPREHEND HOW YOU'RE LETTING A GOD DAMN BANDIT COME. LIKE HOLY FUCK."

Abraham Williams - "Apparently I hit on your girlfriend? Even though I fucking didn't? Like seriously stop being retarded."

"You can not see past the lies and manipulation. You are a fool Abraham."

"I'm sorry, I didn't do anything you said but I'm sorry for going off on you."

Factions The Survivor Group - "My opinion of them are honestly not as same as they use to be. They hate bandits but act like them aside from a select few. They want people to fix their issues but don't help people help themselves when there's no way for a person to help themselves without the others help. I don't know anymore, some of these people don't have good morals. I just hope civilization comes back eventually."

"....I'm forced to be around these people. They are my only chance of survival, but these people aren't the best. I'm scared, I hate to say it but I am fucking scared."

"I helped all of you, but then I get hated for stockpiling emergency food. What do these people want from me. I can't take it....All they do is jump at the chance to fucking blame me."

"Stay off my property."

"They will respect Backston, for he is the symbol of our survival. If one is not willing to show their loyalty they are lucky Backston allows them to stay."

"I don't hate the group, but certain leaders need to be spoken to."

"Ignore my insane rants, I was insane, I don't know though, I don't hate the group, I just think they aren't willing to click with me I guess, but I can tolerate some and there are many people in the group I've grown to have friendships with but still the other's I'm neutral with need to have their morality check out.

I get humans make mistakes but damn."
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Can0fs0da12 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:41 am, edited 96 times in total.
Can0fs0da12

Re: Richard Bronoca (The Jersyean)

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Updated.

Tell me if you want to be added to relations I guess.
Spring

Postby Spring » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Jason Udesky the mighty redneck and sledge dude
[BLN] Spring/Fixer

Players:
-Chelsie Jasmine
Can0fs0da12

Postby Can0fs0da12 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Spring wrote:Jason Udesky the mighty redneck and sledge dude

I don't think our characters have met.