Heya. [Hannah Farr]

Let 'em have it, boss!
Emptybag

Heya. [Hannah Farr]

Postby Emptybag » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Hannah Farr

"I might not be great with people, but I'm here to listen, and I want to try."

Pictured Above: Hannah's Facebook page as it would be seen today.
Full size Picture:
► Show Spoiler

Her Pendant she always wears:
► Show Spoiler
Game Song:Castlevania, Simon's Quest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHgrQSaXkg Image Age: 22
Hobbies: Playing Games, practicing her parlour trick of gun spinning, buying game related clothes.

Description: A very bubbly and overly nice girl, especially considering the atmosphere. Is usually kind to people and very open about herself, often misses social cues or seems embarrassed. Likes to joke around with people and figure out more about them.

Status: Exceptionally wounded. Left shoulder inoperable. High blood loss.
Image RELATIONSHIPS
(Due to her nature, I'm only going to list people with a notable standing in her eyes. Adding as it comes to memory and doing later)
ALIVE AND WELL
Backston Dewar: I hope for both you and myself that you can move along and move forward. Last night was a step in the right direction, and I'm sorry for doing what I did to you but it had to be done.

Annabelle Clyde: From spending time together, to skipping drugs across a river, to kicking ass in a hostage situation .... our hostage situation .... there's always something new to learn when we're together. I'm here for you, for whatever you need, and I know that some things hurt more than others. And while I can't necessarily feel the same things you do, I'll still support you through them. Yesterday started rough, but it ended better than I ever thought it could have given the context. Maybe things'll be brighter moving forward.

Chloe Chance: Running the most popular (and well funded) place in town, even surpassing Kyle's arms trade? Now that's a tall order, but I guess when the zombies toll the bell of death, people flock to the bar. Whether it be for socialization or an escape, you seem to know what you're doing, and I think that's great. Everyone needs to unwind now and again.

Kyle O'Malley: Kyle, you're really awesome. You got an Oregon Trail wagon of guns, take care of a beautiful little kid, and you play New Vegas, so I have no complaints. Sometimes I hear people having issues with the fact that you still do trades instead of handing things out to everyone, but I think I understand -- because without this checks and balances system we really wouldn't have a stockpile left for ourselves. I dunno if you're with the original group from Dallas of if you're simply a traveling guy from elsewhere and frequent our group often, but whatever it is I think you're doing it right.

Mary Meadows: I think we've gotten to know each other pretty well, and at the very least we can bond over my (rather terrible) piano playing. But that's okay, whatever makes you happy.

Olivia Heydritch: I don't know what's going through your head right now, but ... I'm gonna keeps my ears and eyes out, because I definitely would not put anything drastic past you. And I doubt anybody else will either.

Alexandria Brooks: Interesting girl. Very much into other people's business instead of hers, which for me is fine, I guess...I don't really have anything to talk about, though--I'm not too exciting. Two days in a row she asked me how I was doing, even though nothing really changed, and she seems to be annoyed if I skirt that question even if it's a repetitive answer. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but I feel bad about it, and wish I could do something. I'm making an effort to talk to her more because I honestly have wanted to, even before I knew she was lugging problems of her own, but it's sorta difficult to curb my curious nature when I know I shouldn't pry into things. The other day she had mentioned she was on some sort of meds, and that's why she was spacey in the kitchen, which I guess is good considering it could've been a million other things....I just wish I knew what Paxil was so I could've offered a meaningful reply when she said it. Even though she sorta pushed hard for friendship in the beginning, it definitely feels genuine now that it's been a week or so. We've hung out and talked and she seems more relaxed around me, and whether that's the medication or just her opening up, I think it's good for her. I look forward to those plans we talked about, and making those super cool shield and armor ideas. I'll be around to test them when you are! -- Oh, and I hope you're enjoying the welding stuff.

Officer Luke Schrock: I talked to you once and only shortly, but you seem really nice and a good counterpart to Alex. Hopefully we can hang out shortly, and more often; break in that bar.

Richard Broncoa: Like I said to the others, and like I tried to explain to him on the balcony when I patched him up. Certainly not the brightest, but definitely meaning good at heart. That doesn't mean that I'll openly defend your actions because, well... keeping a stock of supplies to yourself and telling nobody is pretty shifty -- but I feel that you did plan on sharing it. Maybe next time just say that to everyone, it makes you look much less guilty. Because even if I believe that, I can't make everyone else believe that.

David Loki: I don't know him too well other than a few run-ins, and knowing he seems like he has his head on straight. Well, he also seems kinda too caring, wanting to do supply runs to the people that don't live in the suburbs. There's important reasons why we don't interact with other people and why other people aren't allowed in. We also aren't a grocery store, and my priority is us first. But like I said, what you do with your shares is your business. That being said, I'm not going to be too upset if something happens because you're playing Meals on Wheels to people we specifically avoid for a reason...

Wade Huntley: I honestly don't know much about you other than I seem to see Cici and you stuck together like glue. Seem like a proper southern gentleman, and you've never been rude to me. Had your head on straight when we went to check on Frank, and I see you often in the bar. Other than that, I've no clue about you, but it's good enough for me. Take care.

Miles Winters: I hope there isn't some sort of lingering hate you have towards me, I would understand -- what with what Annabelle has told me, about the past...apparently similar situations have happened with her often. But for what it's worth, I think you'll always have my back, and I'll always have yours. I either see you doing gate duty or at the bar, playing some really encouraging music that lets the stress just slip away. I know deep down you care, maybe not for yourself enough, but for us. I hope you can move past whatever is a burden to you, and maybe have someone shoulder some of it along the way. We're all in this zom-pocalypse together, after all.

Katia Patterson: Well after offering you a place to sleep for some weeks, I'm glad we finally got to talk to each other, for real. I also enjoy your company in general, even if we haven't shared much time together. But picking out clothes was fun, and it was nice. After you had your arm sliced open, I was worried, but I'm glad Carter could fix you up -- he can be a little weird, but at least he's a nice guy -- and I hope that if you ever needed something whether it was a favor or food, that you won't hesitate to ask. After all, we're roommates I guess, and that's what I feel like they should do for each other. Sometimes I feel like you get too ahead of yourself with your plans or wanting to help, and you forget all the other things you could do that would be a huge benefit to us, like when you complained your bomb idea wasn't gonna work so you were useless but overlooked the whole fishing thing you brought up moments before. You have a good head on your shoulders though, and a good heart, so it will carry you far. Stay safe, Katia.
MIA / NO CONTACT
KIA / DEAD
Donald: I never knew you, never saw you, and didn't really want to from what I hear. But whatever it was you did, you set a precedent for us moving forward. If it really was just straight up murder you did, I don't feel bad at all. Good Riddance.

Cornfire girl: Holy fuck, you probably set a quarter of the damn state on fire. Forget us, think about the other possible survivors out there you just fucked over? I don't know what happened to you but I sure as hell hope you got what you deserved.

Frankie Basilone: I don't know what to say, and honestly I don't have much to say. It sounds.... really rude and condescending to think, but I think there was mutual animosity between us, hidden, for quite awhile...and that's what caused a lack of anything to really form. Before you died, at least I learned that you didn't hate me. And maybe you did really just knock on that shed door. Earlier when we spoke you were reminiscing at the bar over a picture with what seemed to be a wife, or girlfriend. I'm sorry for what happened. We might never know what it actually was, but you didn't deserve it.
Emptybag

Re: Heya. [Hannah Farr]

Postby Emptybag » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Still working on layout, not entirely happy with it atm. Character relationships obviously still need to be done.

If you think I forgot you, feel free to put your name down.
I might not add you if we haven't had a meaningful enough conversation/interaction IC to warrant a thought.
Red

Postby Red » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Mayu would totes be on Hannah's facebook friendslist
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 pm

ayyy Kat pls
Legion

Postby Legion » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Can0fs0da12