Previous Occupation: Manager for a business in NYC
Current Occupation: "Survivalist extraordinaire."
Languages: English
Likes: "Friendly people, Music, Cigarettes, booze. Marijuana."
Dislikes: "Loud people, annoying people, picky people."
Fears: "I'm scared of losing the people close to me."

Characteristics/Traits

Empathetic - "Hey, I know what you're going through and it's gonna be okay."
(Katia has the ability to put herself in peoples shoes and actually feel for whatever they might be going through.)

Friendly - "Sup fucker, how are you!"
(Katia is mostly friendly and loud to anyone, as long as they appear nice.)

Out spoken - "You kinda fuckin' suck dude."
(Katia won't hold back to speak her mind.)

Convincing- "You really want to give me that job, please."
(Katia can be fairly convincing sometimes if she desperately wants it.)

Educated - "Woo, Books."
(Katia has a four year degree in college.)

Hot headed - "Can't you fuck off? I got this."
(Katia has always been rather hot headed, she doesn't take losing well or looking bad in-front of others )

Sarcastic - "Oh wow, that was -really- a good fucking shot."
(Katia humor developed naturally, she was a pain in the ass at birth.)

Kind - "You need help? Fuck, alright I'll help."
(Katia will almost always help someone who is in dire need. )

Caring- "You can't do that! You have to stay here where it's safe."
(Katia cares deeply about the people she's close with. She'll do everything she can to protect them.)

Loyal - "I care about you, I'll never give up on you man."
(Katia has a very strong sense of loyality to her friends or if she gets one, her lover.)

Nicotine Addiction- "Please let me bum a cigarette? Fucking please?"
(Due to recent events this trait has been much more apparent.)

Pothead - "Fuck me I'm pretty happy now and I don't know why!"
(Katia enjoys the dance with Mary Jane.)

Skills

| Mastered | Good | Decent | Sucks

Cooking - "I'm a fairly good cook I've been told, but there isn't much opportunity to do it in an apocalypse ."

Survivalist skills - "I' had a very good mentor who told me whats what.."

Shooting Pistols - "I used to have a .45 way back when. I was a pretty good shot at it."

Shooting Rifles - "I've been doing alright so far with my UMP, not really a rifle but it still works."

Medical - "Just basically know how to clean a wound and keep myself alive until a real doctor knows what he's doing."

Shooting Shotguns - "hahaha, Fuck no."

[color=#FFFF40 Driving [/color] - "Hey I drove Kyle's jeep and I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself."
Relations

|●| Loved - |●|Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate |●|Gone
Kyle
"The first person I met here, he seems rather nice. He helped me out in ways I couldn't imagine anyone doing nowadays. He's one of the reasons why I'm staying in this settlement. I'd like to consider him as a friend, but I think we need to get to know eachother more."
-UPDATE-
"The day me you and Miles smoked was pretty fun, seems like you've been busy with your business but I hope everything is alright with you and I look forward to the chance we're able to speak again."
-UPDATE-
"Well, I think you're a pretty cool dude. Didn't realize how many fucking guns you have Jesus Christ dude. I hope you consider me something like a friend because I consider you one. It's nice talking to you sometimes and you seem to really care about the people in this group. We haven't really talked a lot but I'd love to get to know you even more than I already do."
-UPDATE-
"Hey I work for you now, you're a pretty cool dude and you put a lot of trust in me. I promise I won't let you down, I look forward to working with you, hopefully soon we can become close."

Hannah Farr
"I'm living with her now in her giant ass house. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met welcoming me into their house like that, It's pretty awesome. I'm excited to make a new friend and hopefully getting to know her better, I owe her."
-UPDATE-
"Me and her have gotten close the past couple of days and I'm really thankful for it. She's a very nice girl with her morals in check and we continue to grow closer as the days go on. She helped me out picking out clothes and stuff and we bounced idea's off each others head. Shes a really cool person, I'm glad she's in my life."
-UPDATE-
"Thank you for everything Hannah, I consider you one of my best friends here. You're a really nice person who seems very down to earth, you do a lot for me and it doesn't go unappreciated. You got hit pretty hard that one night and I was a little worried, but luckily you were able to pull through. I'm glad your okay, if you need anything you better let me know.
-UPDATE-
"I haven't been seeing you around, I hope all is well Hannah, we have to catch up soon."

Elias Walker
"The man who taught me everything I know about survival, weapons and shooting. Also some pretty keen life tips and advice. He's the reason why I made it out of the city, I owe him my life. We traveled the country together. I hope you're still alive so we're able to meet again."
-UPDATE-
"A few weeks have passed and I've heard nothing from you and no real hint that you made it out alive. I just hope you're okay, once I get better I'll start my own search for you."
-UPDATE-
"I can only assume that you're gone. I'll miss you and I'll never forget the things that you taught me. I still hope you're alive, but the chances thin each day."

John Carter
"My brother, jesus what are the fucking chances that we'd run into eachother here? This is crazy. I'm glad he's okay. But he doesn't seem to approve of the things I've done to get myself here. But I can't blame him for trying to be protective. Oh well."
-UPDATE-
"Still a dick head but what can you do. Just glad he's with me now and we're all squared away and back to 'Normal'."
-UPDATE-
"You dissapear without a trace, no fucking trace. You were my person to run too whenever something was bothering me. Now I have nobody to turn to for advice or help. We both agreed we'd stay safe so we wouldn't lose one another. So either something happened to you or you just decide to go and leave. Some brother you are."

Alexandria Brooks
"Who would of also thought we'd run into eachother, I mean well. We were heading in the same direction so I guess it was a only a matter of time before we found eachother. All we need to do now is find Atlas. Wherever he may be. I'm just glad that she's alright too. Good thing I decided to stay here for a few more days.
-UPDATE-
"Haven't been seeing you around, I hope you're okay and that everything is okay."

Miles Winters
"Miles is a pretty cool dude. We don't really know eachother all too well but I'd like to get to know him more in the future. He seems like your typical college fratboy but he got kicked off the team for smoking the devils lettuce. Kinda' funny because me him and Kyle smoked and it was pretty rad. He seems like a good kid with his morals in check. Like I said I'd love to get to know him more.
-UPDATE-
"Turns out you turned from 'The dude who I smoked with' to one of my best friends in the community. You're one of the people I'll turn to here if I ever need anything. I'm glad we're close and that we've met. But you seem a bit lost like me and I want to pick at your brain and help you out. I care about you, Miles."
-UPDATE-
"You don't seem y'like talking to me a lot. We used to have some conversations but now you've gone a little quiet. I hope I didn't do anything wrong."
-UPDATE-
"Hey man, I miss you. I haven't seen you around but when I get the chance I'm gonna talk to you."

'Backston'
"I don't really know too much about this guy besides the fact that him and Hannah 'lead' the group of survivors were with. I don't have anything to really complain about as far as leadership goes but some people seem to be displeased. I 'unno I haven't seen anything I dislike so far. I 'unno I guess I'd like to know him."
-UPDATE-
"He's a good guy, he needs to keep his dick in his pants but he's a good guy. The Leader of the group but I feel like everyone misunderstands him. Seems like he has his head and his heart in the right place. I consider him a friend now."

'Richard'
"The fuckin' Jabroni from Jersey. I ran into him on the road the other day and it seems like something was troubling him. Maybe the fact that he got mugged and robbed and the group is deciding to have some sort of truce with the would-be bandit. Oh well, he seems like a good guy with his morals in check, he didn't really seem 'all there' . I just hope he finds himself soon, I'd be willing to help him if he needed it.
-UPDATE-
"I saw you in the street once and you vanished, hope everything is okay."

'Asian Bandit'
"You've been quite the talk of the town. I haven't actually encountered you but you gave that one dude Rich problems and apparently you break into peoples houses. Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess. I don't know if your starving for food or you just like making these choices for fun. I'd like to meet you and see what your story and problem is.
-UPDATE-
"Sucks what they did to you, but you shouldn't of robbed people in the first place. It would of all been avoided."

'Mary'
"You live with Kyle and he looks after you. Me and you had a nice time before shit started hitting the fan. I showed you music and made you and Hannah some food. I hope I still get to see you, you brightened up my day."

'Tony'
"I mean he's a pretty cool dude, we smoked on the bench and we got to know eachother. He's really likable and has a sense of humor to him. I look forward to seeing him more and chillin' with him. Glad he came by our little group."
-UPDATE-
"Really haven't been able to talk to him since he's always usually with Amber. Hopefully I'll be able to talk you soon. I miss ya man."

'Talis'
"Dude kinda' looks like a lost puppy. I feel bad for him seems like something is always troubling him. He was nice to talk too and I look forward to talking to him more."
-UPDATE-
"He stiched me up when I was hurt, good guy. Thanks for that. Hope I can talk to him more too."

'Annie'
"She seems pretty cool, she's with Hannah and was keeping her Company when she was down for the count. That's pretty good I guess. I don't see her around much often but she seems like a nice person, I'd like to get to know them more."

Andrew Harrison
"He's a nice guy to be around. He doesn't really contribute much to the conversation but whenever someone say's something inappropriate he's always the guy to say 'Oh Jeez.' 'Jesus Christ' 'Wow'. Which is actually kinda' funny hearing his reactions chiming in. Apart from that I heard he's been a help to the group and everyone can always use that. I can tell from his edgy-stone cold personality there's a nice guy down there."
-UPDATE-
"Hey, thanks for letting me stay with you while I rest up. I really needed it. You're a good guy, I wanna get to know you better."

Chloe
"She's nice I guess. Runs the bar and normally sticks to herself. Don't know much about her but I wouldn't getting to know her."

'Tanner'
"She is not related to the happy folk of Full House she seems to be the opposite. Very focused and calculated. She's rarely seen with the group but she did apologize for not letting me on her roof, trust thing. I get it."

'Friends and family.'
"The people who meant something to me before shit hit the fan. I don't know where all of you are and I don't really know what happened to you. I just hope at least some of you found your way and didn't end up like everyone else. I miss all of you dearly and I hope that one day we'll be able to reunite once more. But I know the chances of day happening are slim to none."
Last edited by Sillykilla on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Sillykilla

Re: Katia Patterson

Postby Sillykilla » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Updated
-Relations
-Characteristics
-Mood
-Fucked around with the format
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 pm

You get an update and you get an update! EVERYONE GETS AN UPDATE!!!
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:05 am

Updated relations n stoof
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:25 am

not complete without a n d r e w
banjo1986

Postby banjo1986 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:02 pm

anthony goofy ass nigga
Herb Runner

Postby Herb Runner » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Yo, got a deal for you. You add Annabelle and I'll add Katia.
If you don't know the way, walk slowly.
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:17 am

Herb Runner wrote:Yo, got a deal for you. You add Annabelle and I'll add Katia.
donzo
Sillykilla

Postby Sillykilla » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm

major update to relations and skills