Aarin Stanton

Let 'em have it, boss!
Emptybag

Aarin Stanton

Postby Emptybag » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Aarin Stanton

► Show Spoiler
Aarin in his work clothes, pre-infection, pre-sentencing.

** Aarin sits in the bench, shifting slightly to look in your direction, a brief passing glance of judgement falling over you, before the overwhelming creak of the bench draws your attention away. He sniffs once, and itches his beard, saying nothing.**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvQ-xWFAXXU

Physical Description: A rather large, 5'8" bulky man that is easily spotted. He sports a prison jumpsuit branded with unique numbers, and a plain black beanie; a duffel bag adorns his back along with a ratty doll.

Mental Description: Aarin really tries to distance himself from people, not only because he is wearing a prison jumper, but also seeing that associating with them either makes it harder when they aren't there or gives false trust. That being said, despite his lumbering, huge outward appearance, he doesn't act out of the ordinary. He traditionally just stays quiet and watches things unfold, offering help when it could be needed or stepping in when he feels it necessary. Inquiries about his past usually get deflected. When he speaks he is blunt, and to the point.

>>Relations
------------
Police Sergeant Fillerton: Good for you. I know you were just putting my nosee to the grindstone for safety, and I appreciate your trigger control...I didn't think that was a good situation at all. Thank you for listening, I'll stay out of your hair.

Jayesh Sanghrajkah: I appreciate you helping explain the story, I was afraid that perhaps he misunderstood and would have acted on it. I'll be sure to remember that.