Bosco Pavlovic

Let 'em have it, boss!
Emptybag

Bosco Pavlovic

Postby Emptybag » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:01 am

Bosco Pavlovic

Bosco pictured with the mask he never parts with.

Description: An intimidating Slavic man sporting a metallic skull mask -- never taking it off. Has Military ear protection and comms, has a gruff voice, swears like a sailor, tells people things are fuckin' stupid when they are, and tries to make himself useful. He shoots, then asks, if the situation requires.
Relations:
-------------
Natasha Kusanagi: Being the only person I really got to fuckin' talk to and bein' from outside the damned country yourself, you and I seem to get along just peachy. Had some laughs and passed the time exchangin' stories; I don't know much about this group of yours you fight for, but if you're in charge it fuckin' must know what it's doin', especially if it's been around this damn long. Stay safe out there.

P̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶G̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶l̶a̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ Dot Hayes: Well, ya fixed my leg, with the directive of the German girl. Can't say it was the best work, but it was fuckin' better than I could've done, eh? Thanks for the help, but seriously, you need to fuckin' get a gun list or some other shit because wanna know the worst fucking impression on a wounded newcomer is? Someone fuckin' firing off a goddamned bullet hose in the upstairs apartments, then getting dragged out an hour later. Yeah, not too good. But hey, we all could've died and didn't, so what the fuck do I know? Heh.

Ethan Fogg: Visited me shortly the other day back in the shithole of Memphis. Actually, means alot. I know you can't see my face, but I smiled. It's the little things like that that display your care for your people, man. And after what I fuckin' heard happened, you bet your ass I gunned all of them down I could, with Jay's help. Fuckin' sick pricks. Glad you made it out, but I know the scars can run deep. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need to talk to you about it, unless you bring it up first.

Renee Ford: Got the fishline out of my leg and we had some small talk. I don't think you could hurt a fly, and I only know you live below me because I saw you that one time in the window. Probably would do you some good to be a bit more active; I'm just a stranger to you but I'm pretty sure the others don't talk with you much either considerin' the only time I've heard a damn peep from you was on the roof. Sweet girl, all the same.

Crazy Joe: Damn good to be able to talk to someone without worryin' I'll fuckin' offend them. You might be called crazy, but you seem to have a damn good head on your shoulders. I'll be sure to talk to you again, man. The damn couch you got for me was a blessing. Now, if only I could be as comfortable at every overwatch. Stay fuckin' frosty, and I'll be watchin' from the roofs.

Jay: I guess you were the guy with the beauty of a truck and the .50, right? Let me ride a few damn times, and it was great. What's better is I know I can put my trust in you, and your driving, when all goes to fuckin' hell. You stay calm when you need to be and think a hell of a lot more than some of the people I've watched about the camps. I dunno how you feel about tearin' shit to people the hurt your own, but I give in kind. No pleasure in taking life, but you might have noticed I have 0 tolerance for bullshit. Shoot first, ask later. Keep level headed out there, man. I owe you far more than I can give for even driving me into that.

Ron: Good guy, just out of high school, seems to find me often. Seems kinda delusional when it comes the the fuckin' state of the world, day dreaming about if it will ever get better or will return to normalcy. I pander about, because I know I'm a bastard, but I doubt it'll get anywhere close to the way it was a year ago. That aside, he's a good ear and someone to talk to, when not a lot of people do these days.
Emptybag

Re: Bosco Pavlovic

Postby Emptybag » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 am

Updateeeeeee
Druzhina

Postby Druzhina » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:14 am

YOU BETTER ADD CRAZY JOE, MOTHER-BROTHER!
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Update
+Crazy Joe (Sorry I had things to do this week love me <3 )
banjo1986

Postby banjo1986 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Ron Figarello
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Update
+Ethan +Ron +Jay