Natasha Kusanagi

Let 'em have it, boss!
Legion

Natasha Kusanagi

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:21 am

Image Image Image Natasha Kusanagi drawn by [Kiloseven] Image Full Name: Natasha Kusanagi
Nickname(s): 'Nat'
Weight: 133 Lbs
Nationality: Australian (Formerly Japanese)
Birthplace: Kami-Ikebukuro, Japan
Current Residence: Swanbourne, Western Australia
Relationship Status: Seeing Someone

Image Hair Style: Side Swept Undercut with Red Highlight
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Facial Features: Freckles | Empty Right Eye Socket (Healed) | Helix Removed by Inexperienced Incision (Left ear, jagged scar) | Missing First Premolar (Upper right side) | Unset Broken Nose | Small Circular Burn Scar (Left Temple, Size indicates wound is from Cigarette)
Body Features: AB blood type tattoo on right shoulder|Irezumi body tattoos|Slight limp (Left Leg)|Multiple Healed GSWs| Burn Scars Left Arm

Family Mother |Akiko Kusanagi | Marui Department Store Assistant Manager | Kami Ikebukoro | Status Unknown Brother | Jun Kusanagi | Pitcher Buffalo Bisons | Buffalo, NY | Status Unknown Half-Brother | Jiro Kusanagi | Yakuza | Zōshigaya Cemetery | Deceased Father |RADM. Sam Kelly | RADM. (Ret) Australian Royal Navy, Survivalist | Unregistered Survivalist Colony, Australian Outback | Status Unknown Half-Brother |CPO. Abel Kelly| Chief Petty Officer Australian Royal Navy | HMAS Canberra | Status Unknown Half-Brother | LCpl. Peyton Kelly | Lance Corporal Australian Army (Medical Discharge) | Macquarie Hospital | Status Unknown

Image ZDAY -8
JFK AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS OFFICE
SEIZED AUDIO
► Show Spoiler

ZDAY -1
UNITED CENTER LEVEL 100 WOMENS BATH
INTERCEPTED LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALL
► Show Spoiler

ZDAY
CHICAGO OMNI HOTEL
12TH FL. HALLWAY CAM
► Show Spoiler

ZDAY +246
CLINCHMORE, TN BUNKER 027
EXTERIOR CAMERA FIVE
► Show Spoiler

Image Hannah Farr: It was nice seeing you laugh the other day. I saw the ray of happiness that used to cover your face at all time. I don't want you isolating yourself. Im here for you Hannah.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: Jay has shaped up to be one hell of a leader. Hell, I still remember butting heads with him back in Chicago. We've come pretty far haven't we?

Bosco Pavlovic: Ripped a bunch of asshats to pieces on the ma-deuce. Dont know what he did before all this but it was somethin.

Naomi Waters: You look like Ashley, but you don't have her attitude. From our small amount of time together. I've quickly realized that you're an asset to the group.

Ashley Waters: You've returned once again, and seem to have a level head this time. Whether you believe or not I worry because I actually care about you. You've helped us in the past, and you keep coming back. Hopefully you stay this time.

Ethan Fogg: One of the originals of the group, long ago we butt heads but now have adapted some style of linear thinking. I consider him the recruiter of the group and a true friend.

Kreg Luther: Things have been going rather well. We work great together as a team. It feels nice to have someone I can let my guard down around. I'm glad I have you.

Lulu: You'll always have a place with me Lulu, and Ill always be there to protect you.

Mayu: You've been living in our house for a bit, I actually feel like I have a small family going on with you and Kreg around. Even though your not my own. I will always treat you like your my Kin. I fight to make a better world for you Lil Roo.

Parker: Mates got an attitude, but so does everyone that has to lug around the MG. We don't see eye to eye on things, but when push comes to shove and were fighting off a band of asshats? He's a squared away motherfucker.

Renee Ford: Killed a bear with a bow. If that's not impressive I don't know what is. She seems to be a natural cosmetologist and hunter. Don't let her cheery personality put you off. If push comes to shove I know she'll be one of the ones standing with us.

Alex Bordeaux: You know I never though I would be friends with a politician, but hell its a new world. Saved his life before meeting the group. He got shot up pretty bad, me and King stumbled upon him bleeding out in a abandoned building. We quickly bonded and became rather good friends, as most of your opinions were logical and contrasted the groups thoughts in the earlier days. It was sad to see you branch off and leave us for that villa in the last valley. I lost someone that I confided in and could bounce ideas off without personal bias. You've returned though, and I couldn't be happier. Someday you're going to be a leader in the new world, I don't have a doubt in my mind.

Carson: Bloody hell I'm glad your back, think we've both saved each others skins more than a few times. Welcome back mate, we'll have to grab a beer or two and talk about music one of these days.

Erika Winters: Someone that has my back at every turn. She's an asset to the group even though we sometimes butt heads. Disagreement does not mean disloyalty.

Maggie: You've lost my trust. I have nothing more to say.

The Mexican: One of the Vatos survived and stumbled upon our group by chance. One of the hulks took your friends out and gave you a pretty bad wound. Still pissed about the two jackasses playing doctor making it fucking worse... then just leaving you there to bleed. Get better, we need people like you.

Alexander Constantine: An old Army grunt turned helicopter pilot. Met him in Ashville with the rest of his family. A bit of a hard ass on the surface but underneath is a man that cares for the well being of his family and friends.

Sarohildi Eckehart: Alexanders foreign exchange student, shes a rather troubled teen that knows a bit to much about cleaning then she should. I've spoken with her a few times in her native language (My Germans a bit rusty, last time I spoke it was in Libya with those KSK blokes.) she's a bit perturbed about the whole Jacob incident. Truthfully? I don't blame her.

Jacob: You helped us out, and I know where your loyalties lie. I'm glad your part of the group.

Blake: New survivor. A marine it seems, seems to have a bit of an attitude and is a bit to eager to get our radio frequency. Give it time mate.

THE KILLIVERY VAN:IT HAS RETURNED, PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Backston: A strange motherfucker but he's proven to be useful. Wherever we go he seems to find out the lay of the land rather easy. Glad we got him back from those bandits down the mountain.

MIA/KIA
Dottie Hayes: I miss you dearly. Hannah isn't the same without you. Whatever higher power played you a bad hand that's still effecting all of us.

Heide: You left, things seemed to be going better but you decided to just dip out. One less problem to worry about.

Amy Williams: I gave you more chances then I should've. For your sake please don't come back.

Devi Sanghrajka: You were a great person with a terrible habit. I tried my best to help you but in the end I failed... You were an amazing friend.

Officer Cash: While we didn't talk much but you were always there when we needed you. We've lost a good person. You will be missed. I see a lot of you in Kreg, you both have a commitment to your duty and even sometimes sound the same.

Amanda Kelly: Last I heard you were headed off on your own away from the military. I know you're still out there somewhere, and I pray that we cross paths again.

Officer Thompson: A day doesn't go by when I don't think of you, and what went down that unfortunate day. You weren't the man you used to be, but you still tried your best to keep everyone alive. We spent a lot of good time together on that roof. While you are no longer able to carry out the mission, I will protect these people until my dying breath. I will see again, til Valhalla brother.

Midori: What that bastard did to you... It still pains me. I'm glad I put him in his grave. You were a great friend and someone I came to deeply care about as much as the others. I'm sorry.

Michael Lost:You were a fucking dumbass, but you were our dumbass. You were there for the group no matter what, and I have nothing but the upmost respect for that.

Creep #1: The first person I ever had to kill in the new world. While I did my part in the sandbox, you were the first person I had to shoot to defend our group. You lied through your teeth, nothing you said made sense. If I had to again? I would still make the same choice.

The Man in the Valley:You attacked Midori and begged for forgiveness, I was in a bad state at that time... Do I regret what I did? Yes. Do I lose sleep over it? No.

The Woman that Killed Zero:This one still plagues my thoughts still. I gave full warning that this was between Zero and that girl. But you decided to pull on him, and I wasn't sure if Hannah and me were next. Shit hit the fan, and I'm not sure if I made the right call. What's done is done, and I'll have to live with it.

Zero:Someone stole from you, teased and toyed with you about it. And they took her side. Some people still vilify your actions that day, but that woman used her friends as a barricade. If you didn't act outright she would've shot you anyways. You went out in a bad way. I wish I knew you a bit better before the end.

Heides Prisoner aka The Possible Cannibal: I pleaded to you with a tear in my eye not to give me a reason, to stay where you were and not move. I didn't want to shoot you, but in the end you forced my hand. To be honest? Your life shouldn't have been dumped on me in the first place.

Edward King: My mate from down under, we came to Chicago together but I ended up leaving alone. I hope you found what you're looking for. And are somewhere safe. Qui audet adipiscitur fortes fortuna adiuvat.

Kevin Brown:I'm sorry that I wasn't there to stop those two. Even worse what that fucker did to you after exhuming your corpse. I know I will never find the man that did that, but if I do his fate will be much worse.

Two that I Refuse to Remember:You're names are not important, and I will never remember them. What you did to Kevin, then Devi showed who you really were. I'm glad you're gone, and I'm glad I was able to end your miserable lives. You will not be remembered, you will not be missed. Rest in piss you fuckin' knob gobblers.

The esés:Mexican Mechanic gangbangers from Dravenport. Ethan and Lost almost got shot to shit by you. But it was all turned around. We had quite some fun in that garage. Shooting the shit and building the Killivery Van. Where every your journeys take you I wish you guys the best of luck. Nos vemos alrededor de amigos.

Image Entry One
► Show Spoiler
Entry Two
► Show Spoiler
Entry Three
► Show Spoiler
Entry Four
► Show Spoiler
Entry Five
► Show Spoiler
Entry Six
► Show Spoiler
Entry Seven
► Show Spoiler
Entry Eight
► Show Spoiler
Entry Nine
► Show Spoiler
Entry Ten
► Show Spoiler
Entry Eleven
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Legion on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:35 am, edited 29 times in total.
Legion

Re: Natasha Kusanagi

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Updated relationships.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Lucy Liu aka Watson aka Natasha-the-goddamn-Kusanagi

I mean I love elementary so its fine <3
Legion

Postby Legion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:17 am

Updoot again.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:12 am

Upperdater.
Legion

Postby Legion » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Smol update.
Legion

Postby Legion » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:56 am

Large story update, as well as small relationship fixes and additions.
Legion

Postby Legion » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:58 am

Relationship update. Alex has been added Alpha, you can stop yelling at me.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:10 am

Updated Hannah, Maggie, Jacob.
Legion

Postby Legion » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Cassette tape is now a hyperlink to theme.