Alexander Bordeaux

Let 'em have it, boss!
AlphaZER0

Alexander Bordeaux

Postby AlphaZER0 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Image Alexander Bordeaux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHpDOWhkGk&autoplay=1 Image Place of Birth... San Francisco, California Age... 44 Height... 5'11" Hair color... Brown and gray Eye color... Green Race... Caucasian Build... Thin, average physique Occupation... Congressman Sexual Orientation... Undetermined Image History...
Pending.

Relationships...
Herman 'Carl' Miles You are the sole reason I still draw breath. At the beginning, if I'd not teamed up with you, I'd of met my demise far sooner. Your intelligence and expertise in literally every aspect of surviving kept us alive. There's no doubt of that. When I decided to stay at the villa, you moved with the rest of the group despite my protest. You made the right decision; I should have listened to you. I do hope we meet again.

Natasha Kusanagi From the beginning, you've been the foundation of this group and it's strength. You saved my life once, I was not there to repay the favor. Hearing what happened to you shattered me to my core, but deep down I understood that if anyone could recover from such horror, it'd be you. Now I hear you've returned, I very much look forward to catching up.

Hannah Farr You've come quite a long way since we first met. I'm thankful you still held to your ideologies, enough for this world not to turn you into a different person. You're the matriarch of these people, whether you wanted the title or not, and your handling of them is exceptional.

Dottie Hayes Your kindness knows no bounds, it's truly astounding. Having heard about your practical skills, it's very easy for me to admit how impressed I am with who you are and what you can accomplish. If I'd had a daughter, it would be my dream to have her be just like you.

Jayesh Sanghrajka Turned yourself into quite the leader, especially since your sister passed. I often wonder if your mental fortitude will hold up in such trying times, but my worries are quelled more often that not upon seeing your handling of troublesome individuals and tasks.

Ethan Fogg Quartermaster Ethan these days, it'd seem. You've simmered down significantly since we butted heads on the group needing direction and structure, but those feelings of annoyance have diminished, at least on my side. Perhaps the healing can begin.

Renee Ford We've only just met, but everyone speaks highly of you. You're a sweetheart at first glance, I don't expect that to change.

Heide A. Vehch'k Your threats have not gone unnoticed. You're a shameful person, a fact that's rapidly becoming clear to those around you. I'm disappointed that someone of your stature would use their ability to bully and steal than help the group as a whole.

Deceased/Gone
Devi Sanghrajka Oh, darling. We had so much in common and so much to learn from one another. I hope you've attained your peace.

Midori Miyoko It pains me to know that you were taken from us without any reason at all. Our blossoming friendship, as short as it was, is one I will cherish. Sharing the pleasantries of the villa while we conversed was simply delightful. I'm... sorry for how I treated you upon our first meeting. This regret I will carry to my grave, even if my apology was made before your departure.