*Claps Hands* Okay, here's the changelog, everyone.

These are here for archival purposes only.
Emptybag

*Claps Hands* Okay, here's the changelog, everyone.

Postby Emptybag » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

There's alot here that was changed, and as such this is going to be an extremely robust changelog. I will not disclose everything to the players as I want to guarantee some aspect of mystery. What I can assure you is that there is well over 200 Items of new content that has been scripted.

Okay, so here it goes.

Quality of Life Improvements
  • The most up to date version of Nutscript
  • Primary, Secondary, Melee Weapons!
  • Fixed melee weapon A-Pose for females. - There is a 'slug leg' bug that occurs when walking with the weapon raised, but other than that, all animations should appear correctly. This was the best option available, as other fixes essentially made the melee weapon into a giant phallus.
  • Flashlights are now spawnable - Before we could use text commands to give it directly to a player repeatedly, then drop them. But now We can spawn them as with anything else.
  • Zipties are now spawnable - See above
General Improvements/Additions
  • Added Hemostatic Bandages - No more asspulling these. Also very useful!
  • Added Drugs. Holy god, the Drugs. 20+ New Drugs.
  • Added entire catalogs of books - Multiple book series', one-offs, classics, a 'Basics of' line of books for RP benefits, and more
  • Entertainment! - Keep your eyes peeled for any....CDs
  • Food, glorious food! - Added 40+ new food items, complete with healing/hurting capabilities, able to be collected and (RP) combined i.e. making a pumpkin pie
  • Magazines - Added a handful of magazine issues to be found and read at leisure
  • I added an electric guitar because fuck you rock on
  • Newspaper Issues - Not only is the default newspaper description lore accurate now, there are way more newspapers added, with interesting tidbits to learn about the world around you.
  • Added Dosh - Loadsa monayyyy
  • Added a wallet item - Stop PMing admins for identification unless you see this kiddo
Firearms & Quality of Life
  • No new guns, aside from the fact that if you didn't know the TFA packs we used were reuploaded under a new name and you should sub to them, they're in our addons.
  • Magazines - Not the kind you read, but the kind you load. Say goodbye to always having 30 or 45 rounds dudes, 'cause ammo just got alot more scarce.
I think that covers most of it. There may very well be things that I missed due to the high volume of things that have been done over the last week. I hope you all enjoy the additions and if there are any issues please feel free to reply on here, create a post in the problems thread, or PM an admin (ideally me Zerg or Hyane.) Thank you everyone, and happy RPing!
postal_ech

Re: *Claps Hands* Okay, here's the changelog, everyone.

Postby postal_ech » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:55 am

Emptybag wrote: Quality of Life Improvements

Drugs, Guitars, Dosh, and Zipties

Let me list off these wonderful memes in order:
  • Time to get that sexy ziptie RP going on
  • AYYYY LMAO
  • Time to learn how to play some STALKER songs and shit, on an electric guitar
  • MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEY
Still, would love to see some more shit expanded upon, like actual playable wooden guitars and shit, VODKA CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE, and more shit like zipties being added.
Emptybag

Postby Emptybag » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 am

postal_ech wrote:
Emptybag wrote: Quality of Life Improvements

Drugs, Guitars, Dosh, and Zipties

Let me list off these wonderful memes in order:
  • Time to get that sexy ziptie RP going on
  • AYYYY LMAO
  • Time to learn how to play some STALKER songs and shit, on an electric guitar
  • MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEY
Still, would love to see some more shit expanded upon, like actual playable wooden guitars and shit, VODKA CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE, and more shit like zipties being added.
I just spent like 12 hours this week on this and that isn't counting hyane's help, I think we're going to be set for a little before the next big push :P
Patient Zero

Postby Patient Zero » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Emptybag wrote: [*]Added Dosh - Loadsa monayyyy
DOSH, GRAB IT WHILE IT'S HOT! Image