fucking jeebus application

Want to ask to RP as an animal? An Infected? Something Else? Those things go here, friendo.
Andrew

fucking jeebus application

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 am

Steam Name: metwad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126136758
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sendhelpgod/
Rp Experience: Three years, serious roleplay. Help me, God.
How did you stumble upon our server?: Only zombie server that was out and I just hopped on.

Character Name: Travis Maier
Character Sex: M
Character Age: 28
Occupation (Current or Before): USMC MARSOC; Homeless
Character Equipment: Nothing crazy, no guns nothing like that.
Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Lawful Neutral
Strengths: Military Background
Weaknesses: Cynic, PTSD ridden
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!): Travis Maier is an American-born male who upon reaching age joined the U.S Marine Corps, his time there went exceedingly well graduating from his boot class at the top. Fast-forward a few years he's been in the military for a while now reaching the rank of Sergeant, his superiors swaying him towards the special forces branch mostly MARSOC. He accepts the offer undergoing the grueling training first phase consisting of CQC, irregular warfare and other things. He passes, unsurprisingly moving towards the second phase which consisted of cold weather training and marksman training among other things. Fast-forward a bit, he's in the special forces deployed in Afghanistan during OED (Operation Enduring Freedom). After meritorious achievements and tours he finally retired from the special forces living in seclusion until being thrown out of his own home. He now lives in the streets of (said starting place whenever y'all decide on it) living day by day on the dollar, y'know until the zambies come by.
Last edited by Andrew on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew

Re: fucking jeebus application

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:39 am

ye this is for when the server does it's thing or y'know i can play him now
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 pm

it looks pretty bad rn I’ll fix it up when I get home
Andrew

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:05 am

it looks fine with me except the fact that i didn't really go much into the training and whatnot

Return to “Character requests”