">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo][/spoil]

State of Mind

Mental State: Broken | Traumatized | Depressed

Mental Illnesses: Manic-Depressive Schizophrenia

Developmental Disorders:

Dislikes: Just about everything else

Fears: The voices in her head

Notes: She doesn't have to heart to kill a human being, she's already been through that... so if she's shooting at you, you're probably not as good a person as you think.

Personal Life

Hometown: Bisbee, Arizona

Education: Middle School - 8th grade

Favourite Genre of Music: Tropical House

Previous Occupation(s): Unemployed

Current Occupation(s): Unemployed

Languages: English - Sign Language

Skills

[Chip of the ol block][slightly Less than Perfect][Experience Under Belt] [The Belt slipped][Terrible]

Handgun usage (undiscovered) - Women are naturals at handgun shooting, some aren't the best, but usually they have quite steady hands and when disciplined well enough, can do quite amazing things.

Pain Threshold - Living a life of abuse, she's grown quite tolerant of pain. But... this hasn't come without mental and emotional repercussion..

Emotional Stabilization - Referring back to her abusive upbringing, the girl is quite a wrecking ball of emotions.

Relationships

[-10 Death Wish ------------ 0 Neutral ------------ +10 Love]

Melody Sheffield [+10 Mother] - I wish he didn't stab you.. I wish you could be here to help me while I hurt.. I hear your voice every day, and see your face no matter where I walk or how much I drink.. I miss you.

Thomas Sheffield [-10 Father] - Every day I'm forced to live with the haunting nightmare of you stripping me and using me like a sex toy... I'm glad you're dead...but.. I wish you'd been the father that you were to me, three years into my birth..

Kreg Luther [0 Indifferent][/align]

Edited by Guest

[quote name='

Skills

[Chip of the ol block][slightly Less than Perfect][Experience Under Belt] [The Belt slipped][Terrible]

What be dis????? I swear be best become the best of friends or I swear I will draw doodles of you being an oodle Noodle. (kek' date=' I really don't care. But I am stool gonna draw you as a Oodle noodle >:))[/font']

Bio says 16, tits say yes please..

(Just a quick edit; good fuck some of the things you included in this bio are disturbing.)