Jackie Ryan Harrison

LYNK0q9.jpg?1

(Before Burns)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Nationality: American

Mental Well Being

Freaking Out - I I I II I I II I [] II I I I I I I I - Doing Well

Skills

[Don't embarrass yourself][Got in the bag][50-50 Screw up But its a good 50] [Prefer to avoid doing that][stop bringing it up!]

- Perception - Hawk Eyes - I guess I always was good at keeping my eye out when I want to.

- Strength - Of course I lift! - I never won any Weight lifting championships, but at least I can out arm wrest a majority of guys I knew.

- Endurance - All night long baby - I am used to working long hours, don't complain about tired feet or

- Driving - Two hand wheeler - I am not saying I never crashed before, though it was the other guy's fault!

- Cooking - Tasty Toasty Cheese - I can cook the usual, though I find getting daring while at it only turns out bad for me and the kitchen.

- People Skills - No vote for Prom Queen - Before I always found it hard talking to people, Now the scars only make it harder.

Traits

[Positive][Neutral][Negative]

- Thick Skinned - Not a lot gets under her skin, mostly on account that everything is already under and there is not much room.

- Adaptable - She never sticks around one place, but this makes it so that she is used to figuring out how to proceed without thinking far ahead. At this point though she00FF]Lone Wolf[/color]

- Foul Mouth - Does not seem to have a profanity switch on her.

- Abrasive - What are filters?

Relations

[Loves][Cares about][Great Friend][Friend][Likes][Tolerates][Dislikes][Hates]

- Talis - I am willing to let go of what you did, you best shape up and keep it in your pants.

- Leo - Fuck, you have that attitude which I can't be mad at. It's quite calming for some odd reason.

- Andrew - He is a pretty cool guy, gave me a smoke even though I don't. Besides that he is actually a nice guy and I had the best conversation I ever had ever since I joined this group.

Abraham - The guy walked up to me concerned about his girlfriend and switch from caring boyfriend mode to 'Hey, so whats your name.'

- Other Guy who crept on me - At least you took a hint...