8168388772_08253aa8ae_b.jpg

Dot before the infection

[spoil]FlXItcD.png[/spoil]

[Only if you've seen it IC] - Dot's Tattoo

Music

">[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo]

Full Name: Dottie Lee Hayes

Hobbies: Video games, building things, sewing, cooking.

Status / Sanity: Healthy both mentally and physically.[/align]

Relationships

(I will add those who are close to Dot -- It's too much work to add simple acquaintances. You're more than welcome to ask to be added though.)

Alive

Hannah Farr: Hannah... quite possibly the meaning of life to me. That sounds so cheesy and out there, but I can't stop thinking about it that way. When you're hurting, it hurts me. /Bad/. But on the flip side of that, when you're happy, I find myself unable to stop smiling about it. Before I met you, life wasn't too good... that's an understatement, honestly, you know from what I've told you. I don't miss anything about my life before all this, not at all, that's for sure. You make everything bearable - /better/ than bearable - a shitty situation seems laughable when I'm going through it with you, compared to if I was alone. You've given me so much joy, and kept me close for all these months, even though I know I can be a pain in the ass more often than not. I worry, I have my little anxiety fits, and you still put up with it... that's a rarity. I promise you, no matter what happens, I'm always going to be here, doing absolutely everything I can for you - For us. I love you Hannah, you have no idea just how much.

Ethan Fogg: He's getting back to his old self, and I am so, so glad for that. Ethan, you've always been there for me and no matter what happens, you don't abandon us. I really, really appreciate it, and I promise I'm going to find some way to pay you back for it. All of it. - Was glad to get a chance to talk to you like before, I was happy to mess around with you again.

Jayesh Sanghrajka: Strong willed, smart, and always capable of keeping a level head. I really look up to this guy and how he acts. I'm grateful for your friendship Jay, you quickly became someone I can't live without. -- So glad you're around, Jay... gods sake, if we didn't have you to tell it like it is, things would be that much harder - And I'd get to step up as the person people would see as a bitch.. pfft. I hope you realize just how important you are to this group.

Natasha Kusanagi: Nat, always there for the group and putting us ahead of herself. I feel safe knowing she's around, but I wish she'd take time for herself. We really need to hang out sometime, Nat. You, me, and Hannah, just like before. I want to make sure you understand how much you mean to me, and that you can always talk to me if you need to. -- Yooooou're acting differeeeent~... Me thinks someone may've met someone. Maggie and I were speculating. Dear /GOD/ I hope you did, that'd be so awesome! I really, really want to see you happy, Nat.

Markus Cashier: You're baaaack! I wish I got to talk to you more, Markus. Things've long calmed down since the past, and I want to try to reconnect with you. I miss sending you out to get me things, heheh.

Just a dog - 'Dogmeat' 'Chuck': Chuuuuck! Well, Doggo, Dogmeat!... Whatever you answer to most often. I freaking LOVE this damn dog! How does his fur /still/ remain so silky?

Heide 'The Giant': That... was stressful. Heide, I'm sorry, but it had to stop. The volatile nature of this group can't handle this kind of conduct - But I know you understand. People will calm down, and things will get back to their semi normal... hardly civil state in time. I still trust you, Heide, but you really have to watch what you say in the future. Please, just figure out what makes you tick and try to calm yourself down.

Renee Ford: Oh Renee, always so kind and ready to make people happy. I've been worrying about you more and more, just watching you sit around on Ethan's porch. I really hope you're alright, and I'm going to try to spend time with you when we both get the chance. You mean a lot to Hannah and I, and I have to start making that more obvious. -- I'm so happy you got your boyfriend back. What a thrill to see you happy and smiling again. I hope this gets you out of the house and feeling better in the future. Keep smiling, Renee, you deserve to be happy.

'Anne': You went from someone that people might've considered helpless to an accomplished hunter! You should be proud, Anne, truly, that deer was gooood. It's so nice to have real food over canned goods and stale chips... eugh. - Burgers, burgers, burgers! Anne, that was amazing, thank you so much. I don't think I've seen Hannah eat that much in a long time, and it was a great day! Seriously, I'm grateful.

Backston: It was nice to understand you more. When we really sit down and talk, I'm happy to hear what you have to say. I'm also very grateful for the fact you took care of me when I was feeling down, making sure I didn't do anything stupid. You're a good friend, Backston, and I swear I'm going to find something sewer like for you to wander around in. I know how much you like that sort of thing.

Sergeant Fillerton: Our relationship got pretty rocky for a while, but I feel like that's cleared up, more or less. I still need to get some time to talk to you, because I'm interested in getting to know you better, if that's alright. You're a really cool guy, Fillerton. You might have a short fuse at times, but I'm not going to judge you for it... we all have our moments. You caught me during one of mine, and I'm still ashamed to of been that way towards you. I hope you forgive me.

Maggie Bennet: Maggie, Maggie Maggie~... Magpie, Maggie May... Maggie Moo... eheh... You've quickly become a VERY close friend, and I'm grateful for that. Spending time with you has made things fun - Hannah and I are enjoying the hell out of you. You're goofy, giggly, and just as dorky as we are, it's preeeetty great. It's refreshing to find someone else like you. I really hope you're feeling better, Maggie. I know this breakup was hard on you, and I still see you're a little torn up about it - But, it'll be okay. Hannah and I are always going to be here for you and you're more than welcome to stay with us. If there is anything I can ever do for you, I pray to god you ask. I understand what it feels like to be in this state of mind. Things have been bad for the both of us... Hannah and I - so don't feel alone, okay? We're here for you. Always. Be strong Maggie. - I'm glad you're feeling better as of late. Don't let people drag you down, and just try to stay calm from now on, okay? You're a sweet girl, Maggie... we've had rough patches in the past, but I know you're trying. Don't let you're ex keep her storm cloud over you, you don't deserve that bullshit.

Erika Winters: I just don't even have the time, Erika. I'm not dealing with another 'Devi', not again. You push shit on us like it's our fault, you bring your unwelcome brand of cynicism into the mix, and frankly, I feel you're ungrateful. We didn't break your relationship, we are the ones going around and trying to keep people comfortable and don't have to time to do it... let alone the time to even fucking comfort ourselves. Erika, honestly, keep it to yourself, or keep taking the drugs and OD already. Sorry. I'm done. I've dealt with too many people like you in my life, and I'm not going to be a fucking door mat again - Hannah isn't either if I have any fucking say in it - And Maggie isn't going to take your shit either, if I can help her through it. Your opinion isn't the only one that matters all the time, and you act like a fucking child when you don't get your way. Yelling, swearing up a storm, and causing shit... I did it too, but I don't do it /All the time/. /Yes/, you were civil at the meeting and contributed to it, but you acted like the whole thing with Heide was bias on our part?... You're kidding, right? Sorry the opinion was different about someone we know a hell of a lot more than you do. And all this 'North, North, North' business... We got a majority vote. So deal with it, or leave.

'Lulu': That was stupid, Lulu... really, really stupid. I know that feeling - Trust me on that. Been there, done that... We're here for you now. You're staying with us, and I'm not letting you feel lonely anymore. I'm sorry, we're going to /try/ to make more time.

Louise Lubben: Sweet girl. I feel really bad for her, what she's been through. Sorry about your dog. I really hope we can hang out more, and pleeeaaaase stop acting like you have to repay me, you don't.

Alex Bordeaux: Politician! Nice guy. Quick on the draw. Feel better about yourself, man, don't act so down. You care about us, and your compliments mean a lot, chin up. - Hope you're feeling better after the whole incident with the gun. I got it back for you, and things've settled down. Lets just hope to god they stay that way... (They probably won't...)

'Crazy Joe': A pretty cool guy, honestly. Looks like the soldier type... a real soldier, not someone that just dresses the part, though we have plenty of those now a days. I'm actually starting to wonder where he served. Reminds you of those stereotypical Vietnam veterans. Past all that, he just seems like a really cool dude, not taking things for granted or demanding supplies. I couldn't even get him to take the beer I had for free, he flat out refused - good quality, I guess. Won't do things unless there's a fair outcome on both sides.

M.I.A.

Amanda Kelly: I just don't know what to say.. fuck, this whole thing has just been one giant mess. I didn't even get to talk to you after we'd found you, I just.. -*sigh*- What could we have done?.. Fucking Simon.. I blame him for all of it. /All of it./

Aurora Rosengard: I don't know what to say.. seems like you just vanished off the face of the earth. I hope you didn't run off again and get yourself lost or.. worse. If it was your choice to leave, then that's fine. It's not like we can force you to stay against you will, you're old enough to know what you're after. I hope you're safe, Aurora.

Seraphina 'Seraphine the Beauty Queen' 'Magic Fingers' Annabelle von Krieger: I have no idea where you went, Seraphina. We'd started to get along and then you wanted to leave.. did you? We just lost track and I have no idea what happened. Here one moment, gone the next, just like Aurora. -*sigh*- At least I got the time with you that I did. I just wish Hannah and I could have hung out with you more.

Eddie Franzic: ...At a loss for words. Last time I saw you, things just sort of turned sour. Hope you're doing alright..

Mayu: Don't know what to say... gone, just like that. You were a sweet girl. I hope you're safe.

Ashley Waters: I don't even know anymore, Ashley. Whatever caused you to go from that sweet, bashful country girl to whatever you are now... I wish it never happened. - I don't even know where you are anymore... guess you left off like before.

Magnus 'Previous High Inquisitor' Skarsgård: Don't. Start. Shit.... you know what, come to think of it, where the fuck are you, even?... Starting to get creeped out. - Guess you're gone again, with Ashley... to be honest, I'm relieved.

Deceased...

Claire White: We didn't have enough time... I didn't even get to see your face, only a voice will remain in my memory. You cared about me, I'll never forget that. If it wasn't for you Claire, I'd be dead -- plain and simple. I owed you my life... now you're gone. You seemed cold when it came to people, but not to me... why? Was it because I came off as pathetic an you took pity on me? I'm not sure. Regardless, you didn't treat me as if I was some chore to you, I felt like we were friends. My first real one, honestly... I don't think a day goes by without me thinking about you, Claire. I'll miss you. -- Thought of you again today. Not going to lie, I cried over it, really made sleeping hard. I just wish you were still around, Claire. You never stopped trying to protect me, even nearing the end, and you barely knew me. I'll never stop regretting the fact I didn't get to at least know more...

Michael Lost: I just don't believe it... people will kill someone over the smallest things, it's disgusting. I'm so sorry Michael, but why did you have to go out alone... We got the bastard that did it, but that doesn't fix anything... -- Wish you were around, Mike. Wish you didn't die the way you did. Chelsie needs you, and I just plain miss you, even if I didn't get to talk with you that often.

Midori Miyoko: I am so sorry, Midori... you deserved so much better. At least you didn't suffer -- At least we got the son of a bitch that did it. Rest in peace Midori, you truly were a special person.

Noah Mayfield: I... don't even know what to say. I'm very sorry you felt bad enough to do what you did, truly... but there is no excuse for how you did it. You do that in front of Ethan, next to Hannah, a person already going through so much and /cover/ her like that... and in front of me. After all that, you decide it was okay to make it worse. Again, I'm sorry for your pain, but I can't help being angry at you for thinking it was acceptable to do that to us. Two people died that day, and you added to the list and the trauma... why?

Simon Aldridge You absolute /prick/... I can't believe you. After all we did you RUN OFF on us!? And not only that, but you take Amy with you... You had better come back with her if you come back at all. I'm not sticking my neck out for you like that again -- Oh, and by the way? This gun is mine now... consider it payment for the STRESS you caused all of us. --- You know, it's funny... you're not even here and still are somehow able to indirectly cause stress. Now Ethan wants to trail after your ass with two others all because you couldn't keep a fucking promise. Fuck yourself, Simon. I'm done with you. Your little sob story, your promises, your 'mission'. I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶j̶a̶w̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶ ---- Real nice. Come back, can't keep your story straight, try to claim she left you... you're so full of it. You won't be missed.

Rose 'The Nurse': That's it... that's all?... The only words I could actually say when I saw what happened. You died not four feet from me... -*gulp*- A-And that sound, I still hear it... t-..that telltale /snap/ and your head w-was practically a hundred eighty degrees a-..around.. This still bothers me. You.. it was just over like that, I couldn't take it. I've fallen down stairs so many t-times in my life and never even thought.. I could have saved you, I was /right there/!.. I didn't even make a g-grab, I was just in shock. I'm so sorry.. I'm so, so sorry, Rose...

Vark 'Jazz Man' 'Brother to the High Inquisitor Magnus': I can't help but feel that I could have done more. You found us first and I was the person who talked you through the tears. It wasn't much of a talk, but I said what had to be said to you. When you asked to be alone, I thought so little of it, that you just needed some time. Then you went along and did this. To be honest, I saw the signs when I was talking to you, I've BEEN there. I know what that feeling is and have followed up on it too... but you went further than I did. I didn't think you would do that, you still had Magnus. I guess I was wrong... So, so wrong. It was your choice in the end and I don't blame myself for it, but I still feel guilty - Like I could have done more.

Tormentor and Goons: Fuck all of you. 'Let's make a deal'... The last words out of your miserable mouths. The only deal we had for you was what you got, there were no more 'deals' or 'games'. Be thankful you died quickly because Hannah and I had some fun little 'games' we wanted to play with you too... I'm not sure you'd of liked the rules.

Tessa: You should be ashamed of yourself... I guess it doesn't really matter now, you're gone. I know you were probably scared but that's no excuse to drag others into your situation. You're the one that got yourself into that. It shouldn't have went down that way, but you were still the root of the problem. Just another selfish person... I didn't even know you, but to be honest I'm not sorry for that. Clearly, we wouldn't have gotten along and I prefer not being used as a human shield...

'Zero': I trusted you... -*sigh*- I thought you would have been smarter than this, but I've been wrong before. Starting something like that in the middle of camp like it wouldn't rile anything up..? Zero, you aimed at three people and caused a shootout that could have killed everyone there, there's no excuse for that. You got three killed and put Hannah in shock... the fact she had to see that is all your fault. Everyone gets angry and I'm truly sorry this had to happen this way... but it's still on you. You put everyone else in danger. I'll try to remember you for who you were, not what you did.

Devi Sanghrajka: Not even the least bit surprised, honestly. I don't have much to say past that. Guess believing in you didn't work, and you just didn't want to get better.

Matthew Polonious: It just won't be the same without you... At least it was natural causes. You got the better of what most of us are likely to get. -- Ethan went to see you recently. I really hope he got the closure he needed, or it at the very least gave him some peace of mind... just, something.

Grant Pressman: Damnit... I didn't want this to happen, you didn't deserve to die like that. I don't know what's happening anymore, what are we doing?... To come to all this... this bullshit, bickering and threats...

Voluntary Manslaughter

Gregory Svenson: Was still shaking after that... don't know if it was the concussion, the stress, or the fact I've never had to do that before. Was a quick reaction, it just happened. Sorry, but those 'jokes' don't pass anymore, and they're dangerous - I've dealt with pricks like you in the past, my neighborhood was full of you. After a lot of them turned out to be sex offenders, sorry, I'm not taking chances after what we've all been through before. You were warned, and you ignored it, so I made sure it wouldn't happen again. I'll just have to live with it now, but honestly, I don't feel sorry I did it... I only sympathize with the fact you were a human being. Didn't bury you, so now the zombies will be eating you out. Literally.