Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Shitposting the whole forums

It was pretty good- I couldn't get the locked ones but i got till the end until the page 4 forums call me god now.

And all permissions taken away until I clean this up... Bruh, Why you do this?

Edit: Banned for the time being until I get off work and we can get the forums cleaned out and discuss with other admins.

It seems he only shitposted the Garbage Day forums and such or where it's allowed- I don't see why he is banned. Can you tell me why? It seems a bit biased, he shitposted where it say's hes allowed to shitpost- He said the whole forums but he meant the Garbage forum's as of where it's allowed.

Assuming you're him as I've never seen your name before and you *Just* joined.

Shitposting is not spamming and spamming is not shit posting, I also already deleted the stuff not just in garbage day he spammed up.

He will be getting unbanned with a post limit set in place to prevent spamming from happening again.

If you say so- It just say's once again in the Garbage Day when you hover over it- Shitposting is allowed and such- and can you direct me to the such rules of the site if there is such rules that are placed within?

Aswell as- There are many new people who join this site- I may be a friend of someone here as of Spring or someone else- Though I just wanted to talk about this post and such seeing the dilemma he caused

Again as I stated. Shit posting is not spam and spam is not shit posting... And *again* he was posting in other forums.

Locking this thread