Spring

Today

It kinda sucks that the server died but I just wanna recall a few things

I genuinely liked this server because it brought back the enjoyment of serious rp. Yeah i wasnt the best at it and i messed up alot throughout the years but i really loved this concept.

I loved the map changing and hype and passive rp and character development. These people I spent time with for nearly 3 years, since i was a sophomore in high school, I'm just so glad I found this server.

If it ever reopens, I'll be the first to join!! It was so worth it and for all my characters like Martin colt park, or mr smiles's friend that died to that flamethrower guy, or chelsie jasmine or Jason udesky... it was all a great experience so thank you guys so much. 

OFF TO COLLEGE

Are the leaked activities and intentions of the Black Scorpion Militia a cause for concern within the forum community, and what steps should be taken to address the potential risks associated with their presence?

As tensions rise within the Udesky Clan, it's becoming clear that a power struggle is brewing. With multiple members vying for control and influence, the question on everyone's mind is: who will come out on top? Will alliances be formed, or will betrayals tear the clan apart? How will this internal conflict impact the overall dynamic of the group, and what consequences will it have for the future of the clan? Share your thoughts and predictions on how this battle for dominance will unfold in the Udesky Clan. Let the games begin.