Sign in to follow this  
Zerghunter

Jayesh Sanghrajka - Always WIP

Jayesh Sanghrajka

"The world is fucked, but so are we."

KY3dhQH.jpg

Relationships

Everyone will not be added, he knows too many people. As people become bigger roles in his life I will add them.

Family| Very Close Friend| Friend| Indifferent | Disliked/Hated| Dead/Infected/missing

Natasha Kusanagi - You're always there Nat, I'd say we've created something pretty great together with this group, this place, everything we have going is going in the right direction at least. 

Hannah Farr - Hannah is still herself, she's always full of good ideas that help keep us going. She's always been different since we lost Dot, but I can't blame her. She knows we're here for her and she's there for us. 

Ethan Fogg -  Ethan seems to finally gotten over the idea that we don't need a leader, he's stepped up a lot recently and shown he's more than able to help with leadership which is good, we need him there.

Ashley Rivers - What an unexpected face to see. I was not expecting to see you ever again. Glad you're alright, and I'm glad you're here, even if you may be leaving, it's nice catching up.

Jamie Udesky - Glad to have Jamie around, He's demonstrated his leadership ability to us. He's also shown how much he cares for the people He's with. Hopefully this works out in the end, welcome to the team.

Backston Dewar - He's quite the unique character seemed to be the leader of the group before Jamie took the reigns. We'll see where this goes I suppose.

Claire White -  I've accepted your death, I've moved on, You deserved what you got no matter how much I didn't want to accept it.

Kevin Brown - I'm  still sorry Kevin, your death is on my hands. I wasn't around to prevent this from happening.

Clinton Gully - I honestly barely knew you Clint, but I'm pretty sure it's my fault you're not with us anymore. 

Barnaby Rutherford - You crazy ass doctor, looking back, you deserved what you got, probably should of happened sooner before you could corrupt Clint.

Midori Miyoko - What can I say? You were strange, very strange, but you were a riot. I've never dealt with anyone like you and I'm so sorry this happened. I don't know if it gives you peace, but we found out who did it and he got the punishment he deserved. I wish I could of been there for you Midori... I'm sorry... Rest In Peace...

Wes Borland - What the fuck... You helped us when we needed it, we helped you and provided you a place to stay. I thought you were a good guy Wes our group was nothing but inclusive to you... Turns out you were another psycho... Fuck you for lying about our group, fuck you for wanting to burn down our building, and fuck you for killing Midori, I have no sympathy for you. Your group is done, if they try starting trouble they will be finished quicker than you were. Fuck you, rot in hell.

Devi Sanghrajka - I have no words... I've failed you.... I'm sorry...

Amanda Leigh Kelly - I don't know what ever happened after you came back... I hope you're safe Amy... I wish we could of gotten closer. I'm sorry.

Simon Aldridge - Rot in hell you pile of human garbage.

Dottie 'Dot' Hayes - You were a special one Dot, I'm sad to see you go. You brought a quality to the group that no one else is able to. The group will never be the same without you here. I think we all learned a ton from you, thank you for everything.

Sign in to follow this