Spoiler

rcWybrf.jpg

Hobbies: Hair, Makeup, Music, Rock/Mountain climbing/Hiking

Relationships

Everyone will not be added, only people who have played a big role in her life

Ethan Fogg:

Hannah Farr:

Natasha Kusanagi:

Eddie Franzic:I I don't remember a whole lot about you, I remember you being a kind but strange person, but someone who was always there for us.

Mr. Polonious: Mr. Polonious.... I'm  miss you so much... I can't believe you're really gone. I wish it was just you playing another prank. You meant the world to me and everyone else in the group, I hope you knew that. Rest in piece...

Noah "Zero" Brooks: I look back and every time I do I wish I could of been there, you were a good person and we could really use more people like you around. Hope you're in a better place.

Dottie 'Dot' Hayse: I can't believe it's been so long since you passed. You were always confident in what you were doing. Always able to get some strange creation made to solve some problem we have, even taught me how to make arrows for the bow. At that rate I probably owe you my life. Not a day goes by where I don't think about you Dot.

Heide A. Vehch'k: You changed before you left. You started becoming more controlling and it seemed wrong. I'm not happy you left, but I'm also not upset, it was for the betterment of the group. I hope you're okay.

Terrance Ruggles: It's real, I still have no words, I wished and prayed and begged for this all to be one giant nightmare, but there's no changing it. Now I have to figure out how to move on without you, you were my world and now a piece of me is missing. I hope you're in a better place, I hope I can see you again one day.  I don't know what I'm doing anymore without you, I'm just trying to live I guess, I think that's what you'd want.

Sign in to follow this