Rp Experience: 5+ years

How did you stumble upon our server?: Recommended to me by an old friend

Character Name: Olivia Heydrich

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 24

Occupation (Current or Before): Texas State homicide/narcotics detective

Character Equipment: Glock 22 service pistol

Moral Alignment:Lawful Evil

Strengths: Perceptive, Bilingual (English & German), Former track star, Street & book smart

Weaknesses: Former alcohol addiction & drug use, Insomnia, Pessimistic

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):(I'm not an author don't make fun of me)

The aftermath of the Second World War left the once great nation of Germany in shambles. Karl Heydrich's single mother knew she had to flee and make a new life elsewhere, or face the hardships of post-war Europe. Of all the places on Earth, America seemed to be one of the last locations the mother and son expected to find themselves in, let alone the southern part. Eventually, they made the best of it and after years of hard work finally earned enough money to open up a small convenience store. After a car accident killed the young boy's mother, Karl kept mostly to himself, living a consistent and boring life operating the store that was now his, until a run in with a local bartender caused him to fall into what some call love.

A new year brought on a new challenge for the then middle-aged store owner, an unexpected baby on the way was the next step in his relationship. The paradise didn't last long however, and after having second thoughts about motherhood and raising a family with a middle-aged German man, the bartender slipped away shortly after the deliverance of a baby girl named Olivia. Broken and overcome with emotion, Karl Heydrich chose to raise Olivia on his own, which brought much hardship to the life of a girl with no mother.

Growing up in her father's store, Olivia Heydrich hated everything about her miserable life. Not helping the unfortunate situation at all, Karl Heydrich never showed his daughter any indication that he cared for her and treated her as just another employee most of the time. The only time Olivia felt loved was when her father would take time out of his day to teach her German, even then remaining the emotionally scarred person that he was. Though things weren't looking good for the lonely child, she found joy in running track in high school, breaking the state record for the 100 meter dash at 11.2 seconds.

Though Olivia enjoyed track and field, she knew that she couldn't run the 100 meter for the rest of her life, and needed to find something to do other than work in her father's store. After a break-in at the family business, Olivia was inspired to become a police officer after the apprehension of the criminals. She then made it very clear to her father that she would not be running the store for the rest of her life as he did, and would be joining the Texas State police force immediately after graduating high school. Although not happy with her decision, Karl knew he could not stop his daughter from doing what she wanted and quietly sat back as she pursued her goal.

The Texas State Police Academy wasn't a challenge for Olivia, she passed with flying colors and was appointed to homicide detective within the year. Displaying a natural talent for the job, the young woman quickly got bored of working homicide due to the lack of variety and boredom of the everyday job. After applying for a transfer, Olivia accepted an offer to work as an undercover narcotics detective in the city of Austin. After finally finding a lifestyle she enjoyed, she realized that her new job was filled with constant stress and resorted to alcohol to treat her insomnia.

After successfully bringing down a drug ring in the outer Austin city, Olivia got news that her father had recently died from a heart attack. Though not feeling sorrow after her father's death, Olivia decided it was best to sell the northern-Texas convenience store to use the money for her own life rather than going back to the one that brought her nothing but misery.

I am willing to make changes if needed.

Edited by Guest

xxjy8QR.gif

+Yeah I guess

If theyre no longer in service how do they have their swat vest. I feel like something with ballistic plates would be turned back in as thats an expensive piece of equipment.

xxjy8QR.gif

+Yeah I guess

If theyre no longer in service how do they have their swat vest. I feel like something with ballistic plates would be turned back in as thats an expensive piece of equipment.

It's just the chest rig with pockets big man

xxjy8QR.gif

+Yeah I guess

It's just the chest rig with pockets big man

Im fine with an FLC.

I'll give my +support I know legion is fine with just the empty rig but I don't see why you'd even have that if you left. It would belong to the state/department, and other than looking big and important it does nothing. I'd personally prefer if that was gone, but it's a small scrutiny overall. Good app.

I'll give my +support I know legion is fine with just the empty rig but I don't see why you'd even have that if you left. It would belong to the state/department, and other than looking big and important it does nothing. I'd personally prefer if that was gone, but it's a small scrutiny overall. Good app.

Got rid of it, no problem.