[align=center]Sex: Male[/align]

[align=center]Occupation: Detective[/align]

[align=center]Blemishes/Scars: Right forearm is badly burned[/align]

[align=center]PR-00447.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Relations[/align]

[align=center]Key[/align]

[align=center]| Loves | Best Friend | Friend | Dislikes | Hates[/align]

[align=center]Miles Winters[/align]

[align=center]You seem to be very conflicted and I couldn't understand more, but I know that you're a good man. I'll certainly continue trying to help you out as a friend.[/align]

[align=center]Annabelle Clyde[/align]

[align=center]I'm always checking up on you to see how you're doing, it is very important to me. You were one of the first people to give me the time of day upon my arrival, and you continue to do so.[/align]

[align=center]Wade Huntley[/align]

[align=center]You and Chloe were very quick to volunteer in helping me search the tunnels when we were at the cornfields. I thought I was the only one who would do that, but you prove to me very often that you have what it takes to make the world better, so thank you.[/align]

[align=center]Chloe Chance[/align]

[align=center]You, much like your counterpart Wade, are always kind to me and grant me a lot of privileges. You offer me drinks in your bar, a lot of the time for nothing in exchange, even though I always give you something. I wouldn't make it a tradition to give you and Wade something every time I see you if I didn't think you deserved it.[/align]

[align=center]Hannah Farr[/align]

[align=center]Just like a lot of the other people around here, you're quite condescending and quite frankly you're an obstacle for me to speak with Anna. I came to you with concerns and you threw them aside as if they were stupid, how surprising that a pretty face is exactly like the rest of the fuckheads. I'll still pretend to like you, though, like I do everyday. Fuck you.[/align]

[align=center]Alexandria Brooks[/align]

[align=center]I would have to give Hannah credit for being somewhat modest with being a bitch, but you don't hold back. Just a young woman who found herself on the powerful side. Fuck you too, bitch.[/align]

[align=center]Kyle O'Malley[/align]

[align=center]Some fuckhead who probably had money before all of this. We get it, everything goes your way, I'm very happy for you. I'd say out of all the alpha males lurking around you're one of the top. I pretend to like a lot of the people around,

but I just ignore you; I'm sure you hate me.[/align]

[align=center]Backston Dewar[/align]

[align=center]You make decisions that are none of my business, I'm sure I would disagree with a majority of them, but you took care of me after I was burned by that flamer. You've been someone I feel like I can go to every now and then, and I am quite concerned with how you're holding up, sometimes it's hard to tell if you're good or not.[/align]

[align=center]Richard Bronoca[/align]

[align=center]You are the first person I've seen actively being shunned and mistreated by the group as a whole. You told me about your situation with the food, and I felt for you. You're young and you want to help people, and I couldn't respect you more for it. I'm hoping that your circumstances don't turn you into something bad.[/align]

[align=center]Luke Schrock[/align]

[align=center]I've never met you, but I do know you're with Alexandria. I also know you were in law enforcement. If you're with Alexandria and had training I'm going to assume you're like a less intense Kyle. But, who knows, maybe you're worse. It wouldn't surprise me.[/align]

I didn't mean to offend you, I can change it if you feel that is the appropriate action. I would say, that at the end of the day, this is all fictional and shouldn't be taken too heavily. But, like I said, say the word and I'll tweak it to your liking.

No, I'd actually like for you to stop metagaming. You're literally bringing your hatred of Kyle over from Esmund because he shot your ic brother because he made a dumb decision. Not to mention, you're acting 0% like a cop, which you applied for, and which is what this character is supposed to be. This is in no way offending me, nor is it weighing heavily on my conscience. But you literally only applied for the char for the background and the gun, just to say you have the skill set which was GOING to be used for Esmund, but due to 'actual' detective work, we found out what you were planning.

I'm not really that upset about the Mendez-Esmund situation, I'm never the one to bring it up. Plus, I don't feel like being a police officer should warrant any specific type of personality. I feel as if I should be able to dictate the way my own characters feel, as well as everybody else. If anybody dislikes David, and that's the decision they make for their character, then I'm completely fine with that. So, if David doesn't like somebody, I don't feel like I should be punished or scolded for it.

But, you have the authority here, so do what you feel needs to be done. I haven't really been active recently anyways, and I haven't had any desire to get back on, so I don't think you'll have to worry about me that much. I apologize if it seems as if I'm trying to stir trouble, because that is not my intention.

I'm not going to be on anytime soon, maybe not at all, I've recently found different things to do with my time than be on the server. That's not an insult to the server, of course.

Edited by Guest