Sign in to follow this  
Elf Dude Q.

I forgot to do an introduction-sue me

GMOD HISTORY!

Heyo, I'm an old veteran of garry's mod RP and RP in general I stopped doing gmod rp briefly in 2015 because I was getting so many horrible terminal diseases from the community but came back because this is a crippling addiction and I love it. I'm pretty sure like 5 people in this community already know who I am, you know who you are you wonderful bastards.

PERSONAL STUFF!

I like Elves, masks, shitposting, and long walks on the beach. I work at an office and don't do anything productive with my free time! I think I'm a pretty agreeable dude, I usually play to lose and adore constructive criticism especially if my character is doing something stupid from an OOC standpoint.

I also make image edits and draw when I'm not being the embodiment of sloth:

[spoil]GNsxupf.pngAXFXLbv.pngYYt84y7.png[/spoil]

If you have any questions, wanna talk/add me on steam, or call me some sort of unconscionable slur I look forward to it!

Oh hoop noodle! you like masks? I like masks! I should have known when we first met we would become best of friends. Also pretty Neato drawings, when I put away the meme that is my life I do envy guys like you who can do so well in digital art. Hope to get to be best of pals with ya me dude.

Oh hoop noodle! you like masks? I like masks! I should have known when we first met we would become best of friends. Also pretty Neato drawings, when I put away the meme that is my life I do envy guys like you who can do so well in digital art. Hope to get to be best of pals with ya me dude.

I envy everyone, my ancient chinese secret was go into google images and pull up tabs upon tabs of reference pictures to look at and compare.

Also I have to resist the over-powering urge to make every character I make on the server wear a different mask, it's a fuckin' sickness I tell ya!

Edited by Guest

I could have gone my life without viewing this post, and be fine.

ldW9Yn1.png

So why did you?

Because it would bother me greatly if I chose not to view this.

Feel grateful that I view your post!