Sign in to follow this  
Patient Zero

If possible, I have fixed TnB

S0 I have found out as to why TnB is broken.

We need this :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760255843

SO this pretty much adds the clothing textures and nothing else, I guess?

Not sure as to why they would be separate instead of together

It's strange and annoys me, but I have fixed it

I'm unsure as to why we don't have this (Take no offense)

I remember an admin saying it's something about content and how much space it is

It doesn't seem to be too much space though and downloads fairly quickly

And shows no signs of conflicting with any one else, Update me on this please.

It's not the Items.

It's the NPC pack.

We dont have it on the server because it's rather large and we'll NEVER use the TNB HL2 NPCs. I figured this out a month or so ago when the checkered textures annoyed me, but I did infact confirm that it is the NPC pack.

It's not the Items.

It's the NPC pack.

We dont have it on the server because it's rather large and we'll NEVER use the TNB HL2 NPCs. I figured this out a month or so ago when the checkered textures annoyed me, but I did infact confirm that it is the NPC pack.

Do you need the npc pack? I downloaded this and nothing else on single player and it worked 100%

I dont have the items and tested every HL2 addon individually and only the NPC pack gave me the textures. The items only gave me a couple textures for like coats, which is the textures used on the 6 or so models actually in the pack.

It may just be working weird depending on your other local addons, but for me and many others it is the NPC pack that contains all of the textures for the entirety of the HL2 pack. Without it only the heads are textured and the clothes are purple checkered.

I dont have the items and tested every HL2 addon individually and only the NPC pack gave me the textures. The items only gave me a couple textures for like coats, which is the textures used on the 6 or so models actually in the pack.

It may just be working weird depending on your other local addons, but for me and many others it is the NPC pack that contains all of the textures for the entirety of the HL2 pack. Without it only the heads are textured and the clothes are purple checkered.

I see where you come from, but I have full proofed this from my part, I have only

our servers addons installed for the most parts, the only others are graphic

enhancers and I highly doubt those would make any difference as I just went

through all of them and now know for a fact they don't.

Just use whatever works, we're not going to mount either, and most people typically just have every tnb model pack anyway (I do just so i never run into stupid texture issues).

Just use whatever works, we're not going to mount either, and most people typically just have every tnb model pack anyway (I do just so i never run into stupid texture issues).

Is it client sided errors?

Yeah you should have any errors due to the server content. Like I said, the worst that can happen is a lack of textures because of how TnB decided to pack the HL2 pack. Other than that it should be fine, and once you get those textures it should be fine