Sign in to follow this  
Druzhina

Nyla Naomi [WIP]

[align=center]Nyla Naomi

[glow=red]-- Deceased --[/glow]

gblM8vH.jpg

[glow=red]Overall Summary[/glow]

Nyla is a fairly young girl who was born in Burbank, California. She is somewhat well rounded but very complicated. Her opinions of touchy subjects are very strong and she'd probably argue about them until she ceased to exist. Generally she is super hard to talk to unless you crack her and become friends with her. Her two biggest pet peeves are conformists and making eye contact; one of which she just hates and the other one just makes her feel awkward, as if the other person is starring into her soul especially if she doesn't know the person all that well.. Though none of this matters anymore as someone dug out the center of her chest, penetrating her lungs before leaving her stare into the clouds before taking her final breath. Her last moments would be spent rushing through memories with misty eyes as they played over and over again in her mind all whilst choking on a bit of blood in her mouth, causing a thick mixture of blood/saliva to run out of the edge of her mouth. She could only hope that someone might of found her near hidden body so she could be properly buried.

[glow=red]People[/glow]

|Really Likes|

Ethan Fogg: "I never really got the chance to tell you how I felt about you sooner; I want to say I love you, but I've never been able to experience that. I hope in another life you could forgive me for this."[/align]

Edited by Guest

Drugs: "Is that a marijuana in my good Christian suburbs!?-- Kidding.. Um.. Drugs are cool, I guess."

Backston: "Kinda' fuckin' creepy.. And keeps offering me drugs."

Shit man, do you like drugs or not?

Drugs: "Is that a marijuana in my good Christian suburbs!?-- Kidding.. Um.. Drugs are cool, I guess."

Backston: "Kinda' fuckin' creepy.. And keeps offering me drugs."

Shit man, do you like drugs or not?

Shit man, you tryna' date rape or not?

"Drugs are cool"

My type of pal, want some of the merijoos kid?

I'll take exactly one of your singular most finest marry jew wana's for exactly, three nickles and a stick of bubble gum.