Blonde

Eye Color

Brown

Pre-Infection Occupation

Student / Championship Shooter

Demeanor

Timid, quiet, nervous, introverted

Proficiency

Rifles - Jacob would shoot for sport, precision rifles are what he specializes in but most rifles he can handle.

Handguns - Jacob would participate in some pistol shooting competitions and recreational shooting although not nearly as good as his pistols.

Shotguns - His frail little body just can’t handle the recoil, and he doesn’t like them, hates their range capabilities, their load differences, they’re too inaccurate for him.

Cooking - He can cook things out of a can, but not much more.

Mechanical Inclination - Hes pretty well versed in repairing firearms, and a few other items that may be considered of value, but anything more complicated than firearms might not be able to be done, if not broken even more.

Interpersonal Relations - Jacob is extremely hindered by a lifelong debilitating fear of social interaction. Growing up in the mountains with merely his parents, and being home schooled have left him with no social knowledge what-so-ever. He’s managed to pass his time in the bunker by trying to hide, but help, the best he can. Trapped in a world of people, but too scared to talk to them.

Relations

Jamie Udesky (Positive) - Socially, the opposite of me. He knows everyone and gets to know them face to face. Very nice and understanding of me not wanting to really talk all that much. I just feel bad for him and his brother over losing their sister.

Backston Dewar (Positive) - Outgoing in a much different way than anyone else, very eccentric and strange, a quality that seems to let people go to him for leadership, whether or not it’s real or not I won’t say.

(Comment to be added)

For the sake of my sanity please decide/indicate which Gen jacob this is, because that will reflect what characters of mine (or others) you add 🙂

Sign in to follow this