Sign in to follow this  
Smift

Sam Walsh Char App

FORMAT:

Steam Name: Smift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53911951

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smiftisgod/

Rp Experience: Years upon years. Can't count but I assume around seven years.

How did you stumble upon our server?: Friends mostly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Sam Walsh

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 31

Character Equipment: Large tool collection, glasses, Baseball Bat, Glock or Mossberg. Just say which gun you would rather me remove.

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Neutral.

Strengths: He's a great Engineer and has managed to pick up a lot of wits about making odds and ends with ease. He's in fairly good shape and has no prominent health problems.

Weaknesses: Shortsighted. He hated being bullied in early childhood for his glasses so instead he wears a pair of aviators that are made for his eyes to help with this.

Character Backstory: Sam was born in County Cork within the deep South-West of Ireland. A great spot for tourists and a rich cultural people lived there, with Sam being one of them. He grew up as a bit of a nerd by all standards and although not physically weak, he was quite sensitive and gentle. As life went on however he grew a bit colder and harder from his rough childhood involving his peers at school and even some teachers who preyed on his soft nature. To make up for this somewhat, he had an odd set of hobbies that he shared with his father who was an engineer himself. Both would spend weekends taking engines apart, building small insignificant bombs and just all around having a laugh. These actions had a great effect as he associated these times with the joy he had throughout his childhood and as he grew older his fanaticism for building and creating things only grew greater.

He eventually followed in his fathers footsteps and started to study Engineering in Ireland but during this time his father was diagnosed with cancer. This drove a large rift within the family but in his last months he began to reveal quite a lot to his son. Sam was shown all his grandfathers belongings left to his Dad and as a consequence of that, left to him. Many of these items involved old IRA memorabilia as his grandad was from Northern Ireland. His father as a last effort to bond with his son, began to teach him all the little tips and tricks they often used, that he had been told from his own father. It wasn't long before he passed and with that Sam was left with a shed of these old items which to this day still rest in Cork.

He finished his course however and due to the lack of jobs in Ireland, managed to get a work visa, working over in America as an Engineer for a weapons company. During his time he would also train as a bomb expert and advisor for the company and would often be sent to PMC's to help them learn the basic's and help teach them of how to handle such bombs. He has remained quite successful to this point but due to his somewhat blunt nature, he remains single and lives alone to spend most of his time still messing with things he maybe shouldn't. A bit of a rebel but it is in the mans nature.

(I could do a much better backstory honestly, but I hate them and just wanted to give you a basic idea of the character. I assure you ICly this'll be a bit more rich and be conveyed better. Sorry if it's shite.)

Edited by Guest

I was a bit confused when this was originally explained to me (I wasn't around for a short time today) but now I have a better picture of it. +support from me and +support for knowing how to properly introduce the idea of a character originally from another country.

I still offer my support, but I neglected to see you wanted aa mossberg in addition to a sidearm. My personal preference is one or the other, just putting it out there so if other admins think its fine you can ignore me :P

You're capable, me or someone else will talk to you further about the whole thing though.

Yeah.