Steam Name: Bourosar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37170160

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bourosar1

Rp Experience: 5-6 years across multiple servers

How did you stumble upon our server?: Sillykilla told me about it

Character Name: Anya De Brun

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 27

Applying For: Paramedic job and/or knowledge, I don't need to have the job on the server atm if there are too many. I'll just say she's currently looking for a job after moving or something along those lines.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

Anya grew up loving the medical world throughout her entire high school experience, having spent countless hours watching Untold stories of the ER, Scrubs, House and the like. Once she was able, she quickly began studying for her basic EMT license from the local fire department and took up the grueling task of working her way up to a paramedic. She went through the NREMT program which was a total of 150 hours in a class room until she passed the exam and was awarded her NREMT. She worked for a few months within' her local fire department as the EMT basic in the back of an ambulance answering calls left and right, countless hours of sleepless nights and spending most of her days studying even more for her ultimate goal. She was able to get into the paramedic program after a year of working as the EMT basic within' the department. The class was a total of 1400 hours of both clinical's inside a hospital setting, ambulance setting, as well as a long stay within' a classroom.

(For an ooc note as well, I am a Combat Medic in the US Army IRL, I have my EMT and am currently working toward my own Paramedic classes, however due to my Medic ties in the Army, already have a lot of the knowledge to be a Paramedic, I just have to go through the course. I know how to treat people properly and reflect that in my RP.

If you want to know the difference between a paramedic and an EMT, here is a -very- brief explanation:

EMTs usually complete a course such as UCLA's EMT course that is about 120-150 hours in length. Paramedic courses can be between 1,200 to 1,800 hours. EMT and paramedic courses consist of lectures, hands-on skills training, and clinical and/or field internships. EMTs are educated in many skills including CPR, giving patients oxygen, administering glucose for diabetics, and helping others with treatments for asthma attacks or allergic reactions. With very few exceptions, such as in the case of auto-injectors for allergic reactions, EMTs are not allowed to provide treatments that requiring breaking the skin: that means no needles.

Paramedics are advanced providers of emergency medical care and are highly educated in topics such as anatomy and physiology, cardiology, medications, and medical procedures. They build on their EMT education and learn more skills such as administering medications, starting intravenous lines, providing advanced airway management for patients, and learning to resuscitate and support patients with significant problems such as heart attacks and traumas. Paramedic education programs may last six to twelve months.)

+support If it's the Bourosar I'm thinking about who play on Solarflux MRP, then this person does some pretty leet rp, if not either way +support

I feel we have more than enough paramedics. I'm sure you're capable, but at the moment we're trying to keep emergency services to a minimum. Would you be interested in a firefighter instead?

I would much prefer some type of medical knowledge. You may have EMTs/Paramedics but you don't have anyone actually working in a hospital.

How about a trauma ER Physician, or something of that like? It would be the next echelon of care up from and EMT, where the ambulance would actually bring said patient to be -fully- treated.