Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17452964

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/cristiangrecuioan/

Rp Experience: 4 years

How did you stumble upon our server?: Trough friends

Character Name: Alin Radacanu

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 32

Occupation (Current or Before): Surgeon

Character Equipment: Set of various surgical tools (scalpels, tweezers, clamps etc.)x1, Iodine bottles x2, sanitary alcohol x2, rolls of gauze x8, compressive bandage x5, Morphine auto-injectors x4, Epinephrine auto-injectors x2 Colt M1911 x1

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Tempered Good.

Strengths: Medical/anatomical knowledge

Weaknesses: Low endurance

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

Alin became interested in the medical trade from a young age, having both his parents working in the field, who in turn encouraged him to progress further. His ambition was also fueled by shows with a medical theme, mainly Doctor House and Grey's Anatomy. At the age of 20 he entered and attended the medical university in his home city of Timisoara, Romania for six years earning above than average marks before spending his four years of internship at the county hospital. After the four years he chose surgery as his specialty, spending two more years in the field before going to the Baylor University of Medicine, Houston, Texas for a convention.

Well I haven't seen you RP, in fault by me not being present when you're on the server or because you haven't really yet.

In any case, a doctor would be cool, specifically a surgeon. Not too sure how I feel on the foreign background...it seems to me he is Romanian because you simply want to RP a Romanian.

That being said, I don't feel comfortable giving an answer without seeing you RP.

However, I will say, you having a pistol doesn't make sense to me if you are coming from Romania to Houston for a convention. It leaves no space to get it registered, have a license, etc. And I'm assuming all the materials are for your entire clinical use, not simply on your person (because that's aton to jsut walk around with).

Either way, I'd like to say what other are going to say.

I'd much rather see you play a little before giving much more feedback but the whole Romanian here with a handgun who is also a doctor feels like 'one of these things is not like the other'

I feel much more comfortable RPing as Alin, this character. I say I can provide more RP as him than with other characters.

As for the pistol, and the rest of the equipment, they were meant for after the outbreak had taken place, as in I had looted them.

If that's the case and the pistol is meant to have been found and looted, I will give +support with the caveat that you have the firearm and no ammunition, and I am operating on the assumption that this Romanian surgeon doesn't actually have a history with firearms and you'd need to RP not being a sureshot. Thank you for the clarification on the handgun