Sign in to follow this  
Crouching Spaghetti

Zurie Forestier item app

Steam Name: Crouching Tiger Hidden Spaghetti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21426123

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/whoknowsatthispoint/

Rp Experience: Too many years

How did you stumble upon our server?: I saw friends playing it and knew some staff(Sunny) on it.

Character Name: Zurie Forestier

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 20

Occupation (Current or Before): None, ever.

Character Equipment: Fireaxe & ColtM1911, large amounts of money(Not that it will matter when shit hits the fan- Nor do I expect to get it oocly).

Moral Alignment(See Chart below this post): Chaotic Neutral

Strengths: Fairly fit due to working out often. They're decently skilled with firearms from taking them up as a hobby at a young age. Though that doesn't mean they're a professional XxXNavysealkillerXxX.

Weaknesses: Asthma, though she doesn't have it overly bad- certain things can trigger attacks if bad enough. Minor symptoms sleep derivation.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative! More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):

I hate writing these but here we go. (I'm awful at writing backstory.)

Zurie was born into a wealthy family in Lille France. Her parents owned several multi-million dollar business dedicated to high quality fashion. Around the age of twelve she started to travel to America to visit her uncle, who compared to his sister, who married rich, lived a fairly simple life farming in Texas off of land his family had owned for generations. Zurie often visited her uncle Jack, who proved to be somewhat of a bad influence on her, from the fact she gained bad habits from him such as eating unhealthy fast food, learning to shoot and hunt on the farm, as well as being allowed to stay up- which forever ruined her sleeping schedule.

At sixteen her Uncle had died from lung cancer, in his will she was left his land. For the next year she struggled with the lose over her best friend and family member she had known all her life, causing her to decide to drop out of school and move to America and leech off her parents money while living a somewhat lonely and secluded lifestyle for the next two years.

Due to living alone she thought it best to buy herself some protection, which lead her to buy the pistol as well as the Fireaxe, thinking most people would expect a baseball bat she decided to go big or go home. Though she only caries the pistol with her while the axe is kept at home or in the trunk since it's to large to be carried and awkward to be seen carrying it around in public.

Edited by Guest

What I don't understand is why you have a Colt and a Fire axe..

+support

Edited by Guest

I see no reason in the backstory for the aforementioned weapons. I understand learning to shoot because we're in Texas and you were on a farm, but I don't think I got a full explanation for the reason she is carrying both a pistol and fireaxe.

That aside, I give my Support. However, in order to get full approval (by me) you will have to address what I said above.

What I don't understand is why you have a Colt and a Fire axe..

They're an impulsive buyer. They buy whatever catches their eyes. I didn't really feel like explaining they go out and buy random shiny things. Old muscle cars, motorcycles, over the top electronics. They see a fireaxe at Wallmart and go, "Oooo! Why the hell not?" Same could apply for pretty much anything they own or have.

The fireaxe would simply be something lying around in the trunk, or in the closet. The gun is just for self defense. Just to make things clear is all.